The Solutions Support Specialist is responsible primarily for adding value to our customers by instructing them on how our solution is going to fit into their daily activities. The duty of the Solutions Support Specialist is to demonstrate all the capabilities of the solutions such as copying, printing, scanning, and faxing to the end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs proof of concept demonstrations on all equipment manufacturers * Conducts administrator, key operator, and end user training on all solutions offered * Educates sales teams through accurately simplifying the description of complex technologies * Troubleshoot calls and follow up with customers and sales reps for all issues and requests * Maintains current knowledge of all changes in technology by researching and attending scheduled partner training seminars * Performs pre-sale support for sales on strategy and solution building * Since driving is a necessary task for the completion of the job, navigation around Chicagoland is essential * Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
* Must be able to self-educate on various products and solutions and display aptitude to supervisors * Possesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills * Must be self-motivated * Possesses strong problem solving skills * Possesses the ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material and instruction * Prepare, provide and convey diversified information
* Requires strong attention to detail * Possesses advanced customer service skills * Must be a team player * Requires ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking * Intermediate customer service skills
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint * Windows and MAC OSX * Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology * Minimum 2 years of experience providing technical/client services support in a field environment
* Intermediate English (reading, writing, verbal)
* Intermediate Business Math
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
* 95% Local travel within 2 hour drive. Occasional travel out of state for training or meetings.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.