Are you a skilled, highly motivated web API integration technologist who loves to work directly with clients? Do you thrive on seeing customer requirements become a reality? We are looking for a high performing, experienced Solutions Engineer to join our Services team and plan, coordinate and deliver successful technical integrations between customers' Messaging Apps, Chatbots/Virtual Agents, Service Desks and Directly's leading AI support solution.
* Work with our customers to understand and document their integration requirements surrounding customer experience automation
* Provide hands on technical implementation services, including end-to-end testing for implementation projects
* Lead customer integration projects, supporting and enhancing existing customer integrations after go-live
* Interact with our customer's technical and developer contacts, bringing back requirements and feedback for our product management team
* Drive customer integrations by collaborating closely with Directly's account management, engineering, and technical support teams
* Become an expert in Directly's products and best practices from an implementation perspective
* 4-7 years Solutions Engineering, Professional Services Engineering, or Technical Implementation Consultant experience
* Knowledge and hands on experience with implementation around Chatbots, Conversational Agents, Virtual Assistants, etc. required
* Experience integrating with messaging frameworks
* Understanding of authentication systems and protocols
* Problem-solver with exceptional troubleshooting skills
* Highly organized, with high attention to detail and able to manage multiple tasks
* Strong communication skills with desire to interact with customers in a technical setting
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Familiar with CRM Help Desk system integrations (i.e. Sales Force, Zen Desk, or related API integration experience)
* Experience with building server-side code and web APIs, such as with Node.js, Python, etc.
* Experience with cloud computing and AWS
* Familiarity with scrum/agile processes and project management principles
Directly is a leader in support automation, helping enterprise companies launch and train virtual agents that double their automation rate. Companies like Airbnb, Microsoft, and Samsung use our expert-in-the-loop AI platform to tap the expertise of their most experienced customers, delivering content, training, and answers to their virtual agent to significantly boost performance.
Our platform delights customers with knowledgeable, personalized, and empathetic support interactions while creating new economic opportunity for people in the AI era. We integrate with leading CRM applications, messaging applications, and virtual agents.
Directly is based in San Francisco and backed by Microsoft's M12 Ventures, True Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, and Northgate Capital. We've got a an amazingly talented team focused on collaboration and melding together creativity, technology, and data-driven insights. Come join Directly and contribute to our culture of curiosity, authenticity, and innovation!