A Solutions Consultant, Technical Integration's primary role is to partner with clients to design and implement integrations with the AppNexus technology stack that move the needle for our client's business. The SC couples a consulting mindset that probes deeply into our client's core business with a keen understanding of the entire AppNexus technology stack and fluency in our open APIs. A successful SC is comfortable consulting with CEOs, CTOs, product managers and developers to build strategic integrations that optimize their own unique competitive advantage. The SC also leverages AppNexus Business Development, Sales, and other Services team member resources to drive client success. For some engagements, the SC may develop custom UIs, scripts, and connectors to facilitate the success of the integration.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients' businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
* Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
* Deeply understand the customer's business to thereby help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform
* Guide clients through a process to scope, define requirements, and execute on development projects
* Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and rally internal resources as needed to resolve customer issues
* Help build the Technical Services practice, including developing best practices for client engagement, customer facing training materials, and internal documentation
* 2 - 5 years of experience in a client-facing professional services consulting role, gathering requirements, managing project delivery and driving client success
* A quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree
* Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
* Versatile, with excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
* Experience with Internet technologies, web application development, web services and APIs
* Familiarity with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models
More about you:
* You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
* You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
* You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Job ID 1930225 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.