* Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
* Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
* Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
* Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
* Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
When you become a part of 1010data, you'll be part of a fast-growing team composed of product, sales and solutions engineers that helps continue to produce our newest and most influential product in our company. We want to change the way people think about data.
When current or prospective clients have questions, they email, call or request in person support. As experts of our product, we help people as quickly as possible.
What problems do you like to solve?
Are you more excited the challenging the problem? There isn't always an answer initially, so we love when people's curiosity allows them to step outside the box and solve problem analytically. We take pride in being client and customer service focused in everything we do. It's one of our highest missions to our clients. High Energy and attention to detail will get you a long way here.
You'll have a very high impact on our success and a chance to learn a ton about how to build, launch, and support a Software as a Service product.
What you will take on:
A typical week for a Product Consultant might include the following:
* Play a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience.
* Training demoing the product to a prospect.
* Building an onboarding plan for a new customer.
* Helping clients set up new data feeds in to the product.
* Preparing for and giving customized trainings to customers across multiple industries.
* Answering support questions on how to use the technology and proposing a new feature in the product.
What you already have:
Skill + Experience:
* 2-3 years working in fast paced environment supporting / training on how to use an analytic or technology product
* Experience and comfort with analytic technologies. Could be Excel, Tableau, R, Python, or others. We'd love to hear which products you enjoy using + why
* STEM degree or similar analytic program
* Excited to learn more about analytics space, SaaS, and be part of a growing business line
* Passionate about analytics + data, and helping others solve business problems with data
* Desire to roll up your sleeves, get hands on, and go above and beyond helping clients use the technology
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. Come be a part of it. Come do powerful things with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world's top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
1010data is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.
1010data is a company developing a cloud-based platform for big data discovery and data sharing.