Together at Talkdesk, we're building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We're now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
* Lead Talkdesk implementations with new and existing customers including gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, testing, and training
* Understand customer requirements & use cases to formulate best practices and establish Talkdesk as the best solution to address needs & ensure customer success
* Lead or assist with project scoping, creating project plans, planning and scheduling project activities. Integrate plans with customer's project managers for the successful execution of Talkdesk's deployments
* Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts within Talkdesk's solution and/or 3rd party CRM systems
* Develop trust with client leadership and other stakeholders to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success
* Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
* Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations. Able to produce technical documentation
* Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
* Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
* 2-5 years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting roles or 5 years in IT Applications Development/Software Product Development or similar role in a SaaS business
* Experience implementing or integrating with CRMs (Salesforce, MS Dynamics and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
* Software implementation or coding experience is a plus
* Familiar with creating and managing Web Services (SOAP/WSDL).
* A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
* Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued
* Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
* A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand technology concepts
* Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities
* Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?NoYes
In the future, will you require visa sponsorship for employment at Talkdesk?NoYes
No file chosen
Upload Cover Letter
No file chosen
Talkdesk is a company developing a cloud contact center platform.