Caci International Inc
Solutions Architect w/ TS/SCI w/ poly
Req #: 207641
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Solutions Architect with Network Engineering experience. The Network Solutions Architect will be responsible for working on network solutions projects on the short-range schedule, and will support the Terrestrial Networks Domain Architect in long-range planning and projects. They will develop and revise plans and layouts for network communications solutions to be delivered to customers on our global data communications network. The Solutions Architect will present plans to the team's Domain Architects and the Chief Architect for review and feedback, and ready them for presentation at delivery project control gates. Considerations and requirements for network security will be developed in collaboration with the organization's Information Assurance and CyberSecurity staff.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will develop expectations and requirements for hardware and software to support the needs of the various solutions network designs. You will also be responsible for the design solutions architectures for transition to project teams for execution within the framework of the designed models and develop models to predict future network needs, including reviews of current data traffic, estimating growth, considering the needs of traffic routing and shaping, and build outs of new technologies, including Software Defined Networks.
You'll bring These Qualifications:
* 8+ years of IT and networks experience, both in the field and in an Engineering and Design organization
* Expert knowledge of Global Wide Area Networks
* 4+ years' experience as a Network Systems Designer
* Excellent communication skills in technical, business, and client interactions
* Proven ability in working with a multi-discipline team comprised of one or more of the following disciplines: Systems, Software, or Network Engineering
* Proven ability as a process advocate and SME, including excellent skills in Configuration Management
* Demonstrated ability to develop and convey recommended solutions to clients to resolve issues
* Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
* Experienced developing Architectural and design artifacts, especially architectural modeling
* Experience developing tier 1 and detailed requirements
* Must have a current TS/SCI with poly
This position typically requires a bachelor's degree and 12 to 15 years or related experience with one to two years of supervisory experience, but for this position, a Bachelor's Degree in IT related subject and 8 years experience; a Doctorate with 4 years; or a Masters with 6 years; is acceptable.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Software Defined Networks
* Experience working in JIRA
* Experience working in an Agile engineering environment
* Experience with communications systems or in a commercial / industry communications organization
* Experience with medium Telco company best practices for network services
* Experience with networking protocols such as RSVP and OSPF to perform Traffic Engineering
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc