Upwork ($UPWK) is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
Upwork is voted #1 place to work in Chicago! - 2019
The Upwork Sales team brings our contingent staffing solutions to mid-market and large enterprises. As a Solutions Architect, you will:
Develop and support Upwork's solutions and implementation programs for our Enterprise accounts.
Design enterprise solutions that enable enterprise accounts to widely adopt our product into the organization
Work multi-functionally with our enterprise sales, product, services, legal and talent teams to define and articulate the Upwork value proposition.
* Identify needs and build solutions to address the enterprise customer's requirements. This will bring a customer from the sale to launch to widespread adoption.
* Collaborate with internal teams to design methodologies and processes that support customer growth in creative and scalable ways.
* Support the sales team to develop material and articulate Upwork offerings to prospective customers.
* Provide domain expertise on contingent workforce trends and the staffing industry and incorporate that knowledge into the solutions built.
What it takes to catch our eye:
* 5-10 years experience working with enterprise-level customers in designing new processes and implementing technology for the contingent labor and staffing space OR the digital marketing and agency space
* Creativity to identify new approaches to solving old problems through the Upwork platform. You will communicate the solutions in a way that is simple and credible. You are able to balance the requirements of a complex industry with building to scale and simplicity.
* A customer-centric mindset and passion for designing solutions that meet enterprise needs.
* Prior experience working with sales teams and sales leadership to provide strategic partnership to grow an existing sales portfolio.
How to really knock our socks off:
* Experience with enterprise software specific to human capital management or procurement: ATS, HRMS, VMS, e-Procurement, or others.
* Motivation and autonomy to drive through programs and achieve results
* Ability to lead and play a critical role in forming our offering and critical thinking and then transforming that strategy into tactical action
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you'll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we're creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You'll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you'll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork's spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Upwork (formerly Elance-oDesk) is a freelancing platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely.