At Tanium, our Solutions Architect serve as the technical linchpin of every alliance partner engagement. Working closely with our partners to architect, develop and enhance new existing services leveraging Tanium, build maintain and grow relationships with the partner from engineer to executive sponsor, provide demos, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Tanium platform in the lab and assist during partner engagements. Solutions Architects thrive on solving problems and building new technology solutions for our partners that enable and enhance new and existing partner offerings using Tanium.
As a Solutions Architect you will be working closely with our partners and must have a blend of both technical and interpersonal skills to manage the relationship, build trust both with the partner and the Tanium Strategic Alliances Business Development team, work in dynamic environments and be able quickly identify and address problems of both a political and technical nature. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities, we seek exceptionally versatile candidates with demonstrable acumen in each of the below areas.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with our Partners to:
* Manage the technical relationship with our key stakeholders at the partner firm
* Develop trust with all levels within the partners organization
* Keep efforts moving forward and overcome institutional inertia
* Provide enablement on all aspects of Tanium engagements
* Demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Tanium Platform
* Solve problems and build new solutions (R&D)
* Consistently and cogently address our partners' needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
* Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
* Think critically, spanning the partners' service development, creation, enablement and sales process
* Work closely with Tanium Strategic Alliances Business Development team
* Expected to travel up to 50% of the time on average (varies by partner requirements)
We're looking for someone with:
* BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
* 5+ years experience in technical positions required
2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
5+ years' of operational experience in endpoint operations or security
* Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
* A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
* Demonstrated aptitude in one or more programming languages
* Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
* Endpoint Security
* Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
* Incident response
* Systems Management
* Systems Administration
* Software Engineering
* Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks - with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium is a provider of a management and security platform.