Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Solution Architect - Dallas
The Salesforce Business Technology team is seeking a Solution Architect to deliver enterprise integration solutions to our customers in information technology. This person will also pioneer the future direction of the team. In addition you will provide coaching and mentoring of elite members of a fast-paced, growing organization.
You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in company leading innovation within the integration services industry.
* Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
* Evangelize future or modernizing frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies for continuous improvement
* Identify opportunities to drive partnerships and cross collaboration with MuleSoft partners, SIs, 3rd Parties, and other salesforce internal teams
* Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
* Evangelise, train, coach, and mentor Services team members on hard technical skills and soft skills
* Identify opportunities and efficiencies in customers IT operating model, and support implementation of the SLDC pipeline to get greater value out of the Mulesoft platform.
* Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field
* Work with MuleSoft product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
* Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and participate in requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
What you'll need to be successful:
* Seven to ten years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
* Demonstrated experience architecting services integrations with at least two of the following:
* MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, etc.)
* API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
* one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
* Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
* Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
* Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
* Demonstrated experience managing and architecting for multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end, sometimes simultaneously
* Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
* Demonstrated ability to effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
* Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices
* Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
* Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies and supporting business case justification to C-level executives
* Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations
* Deep, hands-on expertise in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) and approaches to address their unique management and security considerations
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.