What you'll be doing...
As a Solution Architect, you'll lead and coordinate the development of complex solutions across the Verizon Wide Area Networking platform. As a subject matter expert in Verizon networking solutions, you'll provide consultancy and solution design supporting Verizon's Business Mid-Market sales teams.
* Understanding customer business challenges, goals, and environment.
* Designing the right package of solutions and services to meet the customer need.
* Writing proposals and supporting the contracting process, ensuring that all technical needs along with legal and compliance needs are all satisfied.
* Incorporating internal and third party suppliers as appropriate to meet the customer need.
* Ensuring the feasibility of the proposed solution with the delivery and product teams.
* Building and communicating the value proposition with client executives and key stakeholders.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with pre sales within technology.
* Willingness to travel upto approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have:
* A Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or any other related discipline.
* Technology certifications: Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, Siemens, Polycom, Riverbed, Juniper, VMWare, Oracle.
* Data, Transport and IP Services (MPLS, VoIP, VPN, IP, SDWAN).
* Managed Security Solutions.
* Highly developed interpersonal and client facing presentation skills.
* Experience supporting Enterprise Direct and Indirect sales teams.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.