Position: Solutions Architect
At Zscaler, we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that's disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world's leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security.
As a Zscaler Solution Architect, you and the Regional Sales team will be responsible for helping our largest clients (typically G2000) transform their network and application access by presenting the Zscaler cloud security solution to prospective and existing customers, creating and delivering plans in their digital transformation journey.
To accomplish this, the Solution Architect for Major Accounts must have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. The Solution Architect becomes the trusted advisor to our clients at an executive level. The key required qualities are excellent communication skills, understanding of complex organizations, solving complex problems and orchestrating resources.
What we expect you to do:
Within 30 Days
* You will be expected to fully understand how Zscaler helps organisations support their digital transformation journey
* You will be expected to get hands on knowledge and experience with the Zscaler cloud platform
* You will be expected to deliver a crisp Zscaler demo
* You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler's products and messaging and understand how we do things
* You will connect with your peers throughout your region and the rest of Zscaler organization to learn and share experience
* You will be participating in multiple transformational workshops understanding the digital journey Zscaler customers undertake
Within 60 Days
* You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler's messaging and competently present our proposition to your team
* You will be educating customers on Zscaler's business and technical value proposition
* You will be engaging with large and major accounts in your region to start building the trusted advisor status
* You will be assisting Sales in defining the transformational journey
* You will be supporting your fellow technical team to better understand how to leverage Zscaler platform
Within 90 Days
* You will be working on complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives
* You will be Providing technical thought leadership and advice to enterprise customers on how to transform their digital experience leveraging Zscaler architecture
* You will take total ownership of the transformational architecture initiatives in the region
* You will be Developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders
* You will be Independently delivering technical and whiteboards presentations
* You will be Utilising both internal and external resources to ensure successful deployments, that enable the customer to be self-sufficient following the sale
* You will have Built effective relationships with Partners, the Customer's technology group and Zscaler staff (products, services, marketing and support)
* You will be sharing best practices and developments in Zscaler methodologies both internally and at Partner and Customer events
What we expect from you
* BSCS or equivalent with extensive experience as an SE or systems integrator
* Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web related technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN's, DLP, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
* Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
* Practical experience working with routing and switching products, including troubleshooting;
* You will have worked with Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
* A familiarity with SaaS based technologies and their implication.
* Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
* 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal
* You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
* You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
* You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
* Participate in the continuous improvement of Zscaler's products and strategies
* Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen
* Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value.
* Operate independently in the opportunity for more than 75% of the time
* Think beyond traditional measures of value ($) and incorporate risk, time, quality and other KPIs in the value proposition
* Support Marketing with evangelism activities
* Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
What you can expect from us:
* An environment where you are selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
* Dedicated and skilled technical support (Sales Engineers, Technical Architects, SMEs) to assist you with all technical pre-sales activities
* A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique ID: 3324
Zscaler (formerly SafeChannel) is a company operating a cloud security platform.