Washington Primary, Secondary San Jose, CA or Denver, CO
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) to act as a trusted advisor in an account(s) and demonstrate the business value of Cisco solutions and architectures by aligning opportunities with a 3-5 year architectural vision.
* You will provide a consultative relationship with the customer and collaborates with Business Entities to develop customer focused architectures driving industry-wide innovation.
* You will explain features and benefits to customers, designing and configuring product solution offers to meet T-Mobile's specific needs
* Utilize in-depth knowledge of baseline area of specialization which may include Mobile Wireless, Cisco Mobility solution offerings, 4G/5G technologies, EPC (SAEGW, PCRF), Architecture, Design and emerging technologies
* You will work on Mobility-focus applications, but the underlaying platform consists of state of the art Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Rook, Cloud artifacts.
* Innate crisis management skills and the tenacity to handle critical customer issues
* You will manage the issues/customers by setting expectations and meeting/exceeding those expectations to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
* You will transfer this skill in order to mentor colleagues and/or customers via presentations or documentation (technical tips, etc...)
* You are dedicated to resolving complex technical problems, multitasking, and being a customer advocate to achieve customer success
* You have experience interacting with customers in a client facing role with excellent verbal and written communication abilities
* You can resolve problems, determine root cause, and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
* You will be identifying top opportunities and design top-down future state architectures and associated Cisco technical strategy.
* You will build creative architectural solutions to take on customer business problems.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with the account team and account leadership (e.g. Client Director) as well as serve as the lead advocate for customers/partners within Cisco. You will coordinate with senior client leadership, channels and partner teams and other appropriate services and organizations to provide a vision for the team in terms of technology focus and relationship development. You will also work with a team capable of handling constant changes in priorities and groundbreaking, including cloud native technologies; we are no longer a departmentalized "mobility" stack.
When you work with us, you'll be part of a highly empowered collaborative team who's passionate about the successful insertion of Cisco's Mobile technologies into Customer's networks.
Who You Are
* You've got at least 10 years of mobility and telecommunications working with named accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent.
* You are a senior customer- / partner-focused technical and architectural sales professional with knowledge of customer- / partner-specific business initiators and networking environment, including adjacent technology and solution areas.
* You have deep understanding of the industry trends in the customer's vertical.
* You have a Bachelor's degree at a reputable university.
* You are capable of basic business English communication.
The key performance traits for this role include:
* Creating Business Relevance
* Solution and Architectural Selling
* Building Competitive Intelligence
* Optimizing Sales Performance
* Working Across Boundaries
* Driving the Cisco Vision
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.