Solutions Architect, Lead
At a certain point, experience-based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you've developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology-based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you're a solutions architect. You've evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in analytics?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting enterprise data platforms. Through your leadership, we'll help transform the way our clients use technology, including Cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. And, what do you do next in a career where you've reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow's solutions architects. As a technical leader, you'll shape the digital solutions business and identify opportunities for growth. Join us and build the future of technology in analytics and data science for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
* access to experts in virtually every field
* a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
* opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
* 5+ years of experience with architecting enterprise data platforms to enable analytics and data science applications
* Experience with production Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, including S3, EC2, or RDS
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
* Experience with data engineering and SQL query optimization
* Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments and taking corrective actions to ensure availability
* Experience with AWS CloudFront, S3, EC2, Lambda, and ElasticSearch
* Experience with automation tools, including Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.