It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Solutions Architect, Information Governance Solutions position is primarily focused on supporting pre-sales and business development activities that are expected to result in revenue growth outcomes with existing and prospective clients. The role is designed to demonstrate the highest technical capability and subject matter expertise as related to Epiq's information governance service offerings. The position is designed to work in close collaboration with direct sales and service delivery functions. The geographic scope is global with a specific emphasis on supporting information governance service offerings.
* Shape and refine the messaging delivered to clients for Epiq's Information Governance service offerings.
* Solicit and memorialize a client's business requirements for the purpose of developing a documented solution design for internal and external service delivery resources to execute.
* Support various sales motions by advising clients on the value and efficiency of Epiq's Information Governance service offerings as they relate to security and compliance challenges enabled through the use of Office 365, adjacent technologies, and other 3rd party products supported by the practice.
* Assist sales associates by contributing to RFI/RFPs responses, conducting product demonstrations and contributing to proposal preparation and pricing strategy.
* Provide advisory services related to improving an enterprise's experience in utilizing the embedded security and compliance features within Office 365.
* Provide liaison support to business development activities directed to the Microsoft's Office 365 sales and marketing channel.
* Demonstrate thought leadership internally within the practice and externally to various geographies where Epiq markets its services. This is accomplished through written articles, blog postings, CLE training events, panelist appointments at industry conferences, interviews by industry publications, podcasts, and other demonstrable means of establishing subject matter credibility.
* Support internal training and talent development initiatives
* Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the information governance practice
* Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
* Perform administrative tasks that support the practice's objectives, as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
* Education: University degree; Professional certifications are preferred
* Experience: 5+ years of demonstrable advisory and support assignments related to Information Governance or eDiscovery
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Independent direction for daily tasks.
* Collaborative mindset and service orientation.
* Domestic U.S. and international travel is variable and up to 35% annually
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.