Prolifics helps organizations around the world leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete, while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, our industry-specific insights, certified digital technology accelerators, deep technical expertise, and global delivery model have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. Over 100 Fortune 1000 companies across a range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, and retail, have trusted our knowledge, consultants, and expertise to implement their IT visions.
Prolifics is seeking Senior Solutions Architects with expertise in the Healthcare or Insurance Industry verticals to join our highly successful Architecture Consulting team. The Solution Architect will provide technology direction, ensure project implementation compliance, and utilize technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions for our customers. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Exceptional aptitude to combine different enterprise architecture viewpoints (business, information and technical), to render an optimal architecture solution.
* Proven track record in delivering conceptual target state solution architectures in both data centers and cloud environments.
* Proven experience in IT architecture including lead design duties with a thorough understanding of application architectural componentization.
* Ability to demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects. (TOGAF, SOA, MS)
* Clear and complete understanding of the difference and delineation between architecture and high-level design is required.
* Architecture experience required must include System Integration and platform integration.
* Experience with integration tools such as IBM's API-C and IIB, Rocket Software, and / or Red Hat.
* Demonstrated architecture experience producing end-to-end solution models rapidly with focus on non-functional requirements.
* Strong Unified Modeling Language (UML) experience.
* Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents.
* Strong coordination and communication of the progress and results of engagements via written reports and oral presentations to management and key stakeholders.
* Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into technical requirements and architecture definition.
* Strong business and technology decision making skills are required.
* Must have prior experience in a technical leadership role.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required.
* Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired.
Healthcare/Insurance Industry Specific Skillset
* Knowledge of health insurance domains and processes including but not limited to claim processing, plan product & benefits (offerings), clinical management, pharmacy eligibility processes, PBMs, provider & provider networks, member 360 view etc.
* Experience in crafting domain models for each line of business like offering, member, provider, claims, clinical etc.
* Experience in solution patterns based on domain models for both real-time and batch integration.
* Strong knowledge of HIPAA and PII/PHI and corresponding security measures needed for the same in the solution design.
* Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid compliance for all CMS government sponsored health plans.
* Knowledge of various healthcare industry segments like individual, group plans including small groups, middle markets, nation accounts, self-insured, fully insured plan types.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees, for more information on the benefits offered please refer to our website at https://www.prolifics.com/careers/benefits-0