Agility Harmony is a Platform for authoring digital marketing campaigns for many of the largest companies in the world, delivering millions of messages a day. The Agility Harmony team is looking for a Solution Architect to grow the platform even further.
You are the kind of person who:
* Loves writing code and building great applications.
* Wants to work with a team that treats each other with respect and challenges you to be better.
What you know how to do:
* Can write Spring 4 beans and Hibernate or JPA data objects.
* Knows Spring bean scopes and when to use them.
* Writes JUnit test cases.
* Can develop SOA services.
* Can develop RESTFul API endpoints containing JSON.
* Able to identify and fix defective, poor performing or non-scalable code.
* Knows how to develop and debug AOP injected code.
* Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
* Is familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE's and other development tools.
* Demonstrates good judgment, creativity, and ingenuity in proposed technical solutions
* Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features.
* Knows how to use Git or wants to learn.
* Can write design specifications and use appropriate charts and diagrams to illustrate your ideas.
* Can perform code reviews, providing positive and constructive feedback as well as accept feedback about your own code. JAVA/J2EE programming experience.
What you also have:
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or have equivalent experience.
* 12 years of development experience.
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases. Strong knowledge of object oriented methodology, Web Application Server, knowledge of RAD, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including technical writing and communication skills, hands-on experience with UML Modeling tools, experience with UML diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class/Diagrams.
* Familiar with Full life cycle software development experience of large-scale enterprise applications (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing).
* Hands-on experience in use of a Messaging Architecture (JMS).
* Experience with NO-SQL like MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, HBase
* Hands-on experience in distributed technology with recent emphasis on J2EE, Web Services, and SOA.
* Hands-on experience in implementing Web Services and understanding of Rest-APIs.
* Hands-on experience in XML-based technologies including XML Schema, and XSL
* Hands-on experience as Technical Lead leading a team of developers
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.