We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is committed to being the leader in the brand experience category by designing and producing powerful integrated digital and live events that connect people in ways that are meaningful and measurable. This is a company built on integrity and a commitment to the well-being of our colleagues, our clients, the industry, and the environment. Nearly 90 years later, the Freeman family still runs the company, along with more than 6,500 equally passionate employee-owners and 30,000 part-time workers. The family legacy shines through everything we do, from our creative inspiration right down to the sustainable carpet under your feet.
As Solutions Architect you will be involved in many aspects of developing applications that will be used by our employees who produce events for some of the most well known brands in the world. We're looking for individuals that show they can do whatever it takes to make sure the technology we create, and existing solutions we support, are successfully deployed to our employees. The right person for this position will be able to demonstrate strong technical skills, creative energy and passion for ensuring successful end user experiences. You'll be expected to communicate well, influence, and lead other team members as part of our quest to be the premier provider of solutions to the event industry.
Flexibility and adaptability are key. Some of the things we do have never been done before, so we need someone who can adapt both in thinking and learning new processes, technologies, applications and methods.
* Evangelize for configuration before code, but be able to code where necessary
* Develop in Visualforce, Apex, Web Services and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Write and review comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications and solution/technical design document)
* Lead SFDC development team on identification and adoption of best practices including application development, deployment, testing (unit, systems. regression)
* Experienced with 3rd party and legacy systems integrations
* Analyze SFDC plugins and add-ons
* Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity
* Effectively work with management and on-site/off-site development staff (remote teams) to accomplish SFDC project deliverables
* Collaborate with structured development team which includes Business Owners, Business Analysists, Architects, Developers and Quality Assurance is required
* Successfully comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions
* Identify and/or develop scalable, extensible and maintainable solutions
* Mentor developers to increase their SFDC skills and thus their value to the business
* Previous Salesforce implementation experience and at least 3+ years of experience working with SFDC including Sales Cloud is required
* Possess a strong technical foundation including: 4+ years' experience with advanced structured programming such as APEX, .Net, Java
* Minimum of three years as Development Lead working with team sizes of 5 plus
* Knowledge and experience to develop automating testing processes
* Experienced in software release management; assist with standardization and tools
* Forward-looking and possess an in-depth knowledge of leading edge technologies and plans for the future of a technology and/or applications area
* On a career path to Salesforce 'Certified Application Architect' or 'Salesforce Certified System Architect'
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field preferred, with a High School Diploma or GED
* Experience with SOAP API and REST API
* Lightning experience
* Minimum certifications of 'Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer' and / or 'Platform Developer I' required; 'Platform Developer II'
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Careers@freemanco.com.