Partners Data Systems
Solutions Architect / Data Engineer, Enterprise Applications & Insights About the IT Team
Our team is made up of bright, kind and motivated people from varied backgrounds, who built and scaled organizations like Airbnb, Shutterfly, Oracle, Google and Netflix. Cross-functional partnerships are deeply meaningful to us and are how we've built up immense trust with the people running the business. We focus on high-value products that solve clearly identified problems but are designed in a sustainable way so that value continues to deliver in the long term.
About the Role
We are looking for a Solutions Architect for the Enterprise Applications and Insights team. On this team, we are focused on delivering solutions that enable our finance team to be successful. You will partner with Engineering, Finance, IT, People & Culture (HR) and many other teams to understand their requirements, synthesize them and work with the IT team to build global scalable solutions.
You will design end-to-end solutions-not just features-by developing an understanding of how Stitch Fix works. We trust you to focus your time and efforts where they are needed most. Your commitment to applying technology to business challenges in clean & innovative ways will make you a trusted advisor to your partners and their teams. You will own programs, projects and influence our direction.
You won't do this alone. Your team will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables. You will impact the business in tangible, visible ways that and always have a seat at the table.
In this role as a Solutions Architect you will provide an end-to-end solution for applications in the Enterprise Applications & Insights. You have experience in working on large, cross-functional teams and projects. You are an expert in ERP/transactional systems like Oracle Cloud Financials and deep functional and technical knowledge of the Oracle Cloud ecosystem.
You're excited about this opportunity because...
* You love to work in a hyper growth environment that's powered by bright, kind and motivated people.
* You have implemented the Oracle suite of products before and you are thrilled to do it again.
* You love to help build global scalable disruptive solutions.
* You thrive in the gray and can wear multiple hats at any given time
* We think cloud first but balance the need for build vs. buy solutions.
* We invest in world class technologies that help us be more productive.
We are excited about you because...
* You build strong relationships and partnerships. You love people, processes and technologies. You love to interact with Finance and IT to build solutions that empowers Finance to be immensely productive.
* You have deep respect for your craft. Own the technical and functional architecture design / solutions for all financial applications at StitchFix. You provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the Oracle applications. You work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features. You liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks. Last but not the least, you have deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems especially Oracle Cloud Financials.
* You have exceptional communication skills. You have the ability to develop and communicate the program objectives, inspire and motivate staff, and maintain alignment with the business strategy. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain and "sell" the program goals and objectives to the business, as well as technical leadership.
* You have amazing qualifications. You have more than 10+ years of industry experience including 2+ years of implementing / supporting Oracle Cloud Financials. You are proficient in agile methodology, preferably a scrum master. You have demonstrated success in managing complex and/or large scale global projects. You have a desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills. And finally, you have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. A degree in Accounting / CPA is an added bonus.
* You are respectful, empathetic, and humble. We want you to take your work seriously and be open to personal and professional growth. However you can also have a lot of fun doing your work. Successful people show everyone respect and consideration.
You'll love working at Stitch Fix because we...
* Are a successful, vibrant, fast-growing company
* Are a technologically and data-driven business.
* Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
* Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
* Get to be creative every day.
* Have a smart, experienced, and diverse leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
* Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
* Have sunny offices in downtown San Francisco, CA
* Offer transparent, equitable, and competitive compensation based on your level to help eliminate bias in salaries, as well as equity and comprehensive health benefits.
* Are serious about our commitment to life-work balance, and have generous parental leave policies.
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We're the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology, and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we're looking for incredible people to contribute! We'd love for you to help us carry on the trend.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.