Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Solutions Architect to join our Texas team. You will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio's customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers.
A successful Cyber Security Solutions Architect (SA) should be able to understand client's business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical and security architectures. A SA should be able to present and explain cyber security solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
* Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development
* Meet with Presidio's customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions centered on Security Technologies
* Assist the sales team in identifying and qualifying opportunities with new and existing clients
* Design and provide "data centric" security architecture and defense in depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the data
* Support Security Solutions that include solutions from various leading industry vendors
* Design and demonstrate security solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt with changing business requirements
* Provide security solutions that align with customer's compliance requirements and industry standards like PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, ITIL, COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley and SANS 20
* Craft scope of work (SOW) with task lists and Bill of Material (BoM) for various types of projects in support of these solutions
* Collaborate with the Presidio sales team to develop customer relationship while contributing to the overall sales process
* Collaborate with the National Cyber Security Solutions team
* Establish status as a Trusted Advisor with Presidio customers
* Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements
* Craft high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
* Collaborate with Presidio's Professional Services organizations on developing deployment models
* Work closely with our strategic vendors
* Engage/promote solutions to strategic vendors
* Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security
* Align with vendors to ensure we maximize profitability
* Build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected
* Present in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions
* Continuously update the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing market landscape and customer needs
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Experience in a pre-sales role with the design, development and implementation of complex cyber security solutions
* Strong knowledge of security architectures and technologies including assessment, methodologies, compliance standards etc.
* Strong knowledge of security standards and compliance like PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, COBIT, ITIL, SANS 20
* Good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management, penetration testing
* Proven knowledge of solutions from vendors like Cisco, Palo Alto, Fire Eye, Splunk, F5, RSA, Imperva, Vormetric, Safe Net, Symantec, Websense, CyberArk, Arbor, Varonis, Bit9, Sophos, SecureAuth MobileIron, ForeScout, LogRhythm, CloudPassage, NetSkope, Elastica, Skyhigh Networks, etc.
* Leading industry certifications like, CISSP (strongly desired), CCIE-Security, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHP, PCI-QSA are highly preferred
* Experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI response, proposals and solutions
* Solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner eco-system
* Strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns
* Ability to sell both internally and externally to account managers, sales leadership and our customers
* Excellent social communication and presentation skills
* Demonstrated comfort leading CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
* Ability to work cooperatively with sales, services and the PMO team
* Demonstrated passion for technology, solution design and self-study
* Previous experience working in collaborative team environments
* Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail oriented
* Excellent presentation skills
* Experience working for a systems integrator is preferred
* Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presidio provides managed services and network solutions technologies.