CrowdTwist is a fast-growing company that is changing our industry by providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as LEGO, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Nestlé Purina, AMC's The Walking Dead, Vitamix and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more.
We're looking for a Solutions Architect who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical implementation and ongoing success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
* Partner with client technical teams on designing and integrating the CrowdTwist solution across their omnichannel tech stack, including CRM, ESP, commerce and other partner integrations
* Independently lead technical implementations from onboarding through launch by defining requirements, documenting data flows and QA-ing integrations in an effort to achieve the strategic vision of the program
* Serve as the primary technical interface for clients and develop strong relationships that instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
* Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering and data science teams to identify opportunities for platform optimizations while representing the technical needs of our clients
* Confidently deliver solution recommendations to and achieve buy-in from key client stakeholders on critical platform integrations
* Define and establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in solutions architecture and a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company and project management skills are highly preferred. Bachelor's degree required.
* Technical Experience: Understanding and experience in API concepts and usage, relational database SQL, point-of-sale / commerce integrations and site user experience.
* Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
* Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
* Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
* Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills across business and tech.
More About Us
* We offer a generous employee benefits package including gym subsidies, stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
* Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
* Provide lunches, drinks and ample snacks
* Dog friendly environment
* One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service
CrowdTwist is an industry-leading provider of comprehensive multichannel loyalty and analytics solutions.