First American Title
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Do you have experience with the automation of CI/CD pipelines, security, applications development and other capabilities? Are you also an expert in Cloud technologies such as AWS & Azure? Come join our DevSecOps (DSO) team as a Solutions Architect! In this role, you will collaborate to help First American adopt and mature a DevSecOps product-based operating model leveraging cloud technologies.
* Coach and assist teams in the Immersive Learning Experience center (called the Dojo) as well as outside the Dojo to transform from traditional manual build and service ticket-based Infrastructure and other services to automated, software products that are integrated into Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipelines in AWS and Azure.
* Collaborate with Infrastructure, AppDev and Security to help design and implement CICD pipelines that include automated infrastructure to monitoring and feedback loops.
* Work with the product manager to create and lead transformative learning opportunities for the company such as DevOps Days.
* Work with teams on an ongoing basis to help them mature their DSO model.
* Research and stay current in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure, technology architecture, associated vendor products, and their interdependencies.
* Provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations based on definition and analysis of the technical requirements while advising the teams to their Cloud adoption strategy.
* Research, learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability.
* Share the leading practices and cloud emerging technologies with internal team members.
* Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals.
* B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
* Experience architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies highly preferred
* Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers.
* An understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies including:
* Configuring and tuning cloud hosted solutions and platforms.
* Supporting production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment
* Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
* Encryption and key management principles and design patterns
* Networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies).
* Automation and DevOps principles
* Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
* Single-sign-on (SSO) solutions including SAML and OAuth authentication options.
* High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
* Sizing hardware and storage needs.
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision.
* Automation experience with ARM Templates, Visual Studio, CloudFormation, Resource Manager, Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
* Container configuration and implementation experience with Docker, Vagrant and Kubernetes.
* Experience working on Agile teams (Scrum or Kanban)
* Working product knowledge and understanding of product features including: Microsoft Azure, AWS, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions, Containers, Docker, Virtualization, VMware, Citrix, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Automation and DevOps (Git, Jenkins, ARM, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
* MCTS: Cloud/Azure
* AWS: Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
More about us:
Be an integral part of First American's new IT initiatives….Elevate is First American's transformative IT initiative to advance innovation and strengthen business capabilities fueled by Cloud-based technologies. Elevate is a multi-year initiative designed to:
* Migrate IT applications from on-premise data center to Azure and AWS clouds
* Adopt and mature a DevSecOps IT operating model
* Plan and implement the organizational changes needed to be successful
The DevSecOps (DSO) workstream has several objectives:
* Design and implement the new operating model
* Move IT teams from a waterfall, project-based or ticket-based approach to Agile product-based teams
* Design and implement automated Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines which embed First American security standards throughout the SDLC
* Design and implement automated infrastructure as self-provisioned products
To implement the new operating model and drive adoption, an Immersive Learning Experience center called the Dojo has been established to help transform groups.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American Title
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.
First American Title