What you'll be doing...
This position is for a Solution Architect in Verizon Global Technology Solutions (GTS) organization focused on Conversational IVR and Chatbot Platforms (Verizon Wireless, 5G & FiOS). The role will involve designing large scale chatbot solutions for Verizon, integration with chat, Voice & CRM systems, agent assistant, and RPA solutions. The individual will provide support for Industry Standard Messaging and Virtual Assistant Platforms (RCS, SMS, Facebook, Alexa) etc. The individual will be expected to bring technical expertise and technical thought leadership to drive best in class architecture and also alignment & adoption of solutions across Verizon.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Discipline.
* Four or more years Industry experience in large scale enterprise solutions as a solutions architect or senior developer.
* Experience in AI based chat engines and knowledge of key Industry trends and technologies in the chatbot space.
* Experience in Dialog flow, AI or in any popular NLP engines.
* Knowledge IVR based application platforms and Conversational IVR.
* Experience in information systems and latest technologies - JSON, and other mobile Frameworks.
* Knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures.
* Experience in Mobile Technologies such as iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Mobile.
* Ability to analyze, proactively manage problems and make decisions independently that impact overall system and projects.
* Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
* Knowledge of technologies used to build enterprise applications such as SQL, Java, and Spring.
* Experience in the leading, designing and development of enterprise scale applications with expertise in coding, debugging, unit testing applications.
* Leadership capabilities driving technology and solutions strategy in collaborating with Business partners.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.