Solutions Architect, Digital Transformation Services
San Francisco, California
As a Solutions Architect (SA), in the newly created Digital Transformation Services (DTS) practice, you will use your technical expertise and business acumen to provide structured, high value, deep practitioner engagement to realize the digital transformation priorities of our strategic customers in the field, by fully leveraging the New Relic platform.
You will be aligned to ~15 strategic accounts, and are adept at ensuring customer success and delivering on the promise, by leveraging their domain expertise and relationship building skills. You will have experience solving technical problems in real-time, and will be a trusted advisor to the client and internal stakeholders such as Account Executives (AEs) and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Support Customer Experience Managers (SCXMs).
Each fiscal quarter, you will deliver 4-7 Value Sprints in concert with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) for select strategic accounts by defining and executing on the technical aspects of the customer success plan. As a thought leader, you will drive customer engagement based on leading practices and effectively manage scope, while shaping Technical Implementation Plans (TIP) for add-on services where needed.
What You'll Do
* Consult with business stakeholders to identify business challenges and align New Relic's technology to provide relevant insights
* Collaborate with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) on strategic accounts to provide inputs to Customer Success Plan (CSP). Work with AEs, CSMs, SCXMs and other internal stakeholders to ensure customer success
* Utilize scoping tools to refine effort estimates for specific customer deliverables
* Design content for customized workshops, trainings and best practices sessions
* Execute the Value Sprint and complete the documentation
* Develop integrations/extensions as part of the client engagement
* Travel to customer locations in your region and work with client stakeholders on-site (25%-50%)
* Build/refine service offerings and reusable assets as part of the service catalog
* Provide feedback to Product organization and participate in Product offsite(s) as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
* 7+ years of professional experience, preferably IT industry experience with a professional IT services company, professional services organization of a SaaS provider etc.
* Development proficiency in at least 2 of the following Programming languages: (Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby, Python, nodeJS, Go, C++, C)
* Strong grasp of Cloud based application deployment architectures and familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker etc.
* Previous experience in application performance optimization, tuning, and/or triaging performance problems in Web and Mobile applications
* Firm understanding of OO and CI/CD concepts
* Strong open systems application and infrastructure knowledge
* Clear understanding of network and system management solutions
* Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical, and executive presentation skills
* Calculated risk taking as speed matters in business
* Strong judgment and good instincts. Seeks diverse perspectives to disconfirm beliefs
* Operates at all levels, stays connected to the details, audits frequently
* Proficiency in iOS and Android application development and architecture is a plus
* AWS Solution Architect certification is a plus
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. We're proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we're a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We're consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers' means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.