As a Solutions Architect, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Architect can combine hands-on implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, with strategic technical mapping & planning. If you're an enthusiastic & driven self-starter; enjoy becoming deeply familiar with the technical details of any new mobile technology; can effectively build relationships with internal & external stakeholders; and enjoy building technical solutions that deliver value for your clients; then you're a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile Programming Experience Required.
What You'll Do:
* Plan & execute the end-to-end implementation of Branch's technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises
* Lead in-person & remote technical workshops with engineering & product teams on Branch's technical capabilities & integration process
* Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new custom use cases
* Interact with customers in person, over phone, and via email/slack to answer technical questions and provide support
* Investigate and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs
* Collaborate with Branch's account management, product, and engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform
We're Looking for Someone With:
* 2+ years iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc)
* 2+ years experience in Mobile and/or SaaS industries (ideally in a customer-facing role)
* Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions
* Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines
* Ability to understand & clearly communicate details behind Branch's SDK & SaaS products with technical & non-technical customers
* Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can be flexible in their approach to deliver quality work in any situation
* Outstanding work ethic and can create value with minimal direction
* Intellectual curiosity and hunger
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience)
* Programming Languages: Swift or Objective-C, and Java
Nice to Haves:
* Mobile development experience using: Kotlin, React Native
* Experience pulling & manipulating data & logs using SQL and/or Python
* Experience developing with 3rd party SDKs: mParticle, Segment, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
* Experience using productivity tools like: JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, and paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA and with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than $200M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund and Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, and measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users and over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more.