SalientCRGT is seeking a Director of Technical Operations for a major customer account, who will provide technology thought leadership and hands on expertise for large enterprise solutions. This position has an opportunity to shape solutions' roadmap and help transform them. The candidate must have a passion for applying technology to deliver tangible business results and an ability to differentiate hype from real, practical solutions. This position also provides an opportunity to technically manage and lead key programs within the customer account.Duties and responsibilities:
* Design key architectural components of large solutions
* Technically lead and manage important customer program(s)
* Lead transformation initiatives such as Cloud solutions, DevOps, advanced analytics, intelligent automation.
* Collaborate with solution engineering teams and architects to ensure synergy and consistency across solutions
* Work within and across the Innovation Center to provide solutioning and technical roadmaps
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
* Solutions Architecture 5+ years' experience
* Project Management 8+ years' experience
* Technically leading and managing large, complex programs (40+ FTE)
* Designing and architecting large scale applications, including cloud-based applications
* Web applications and contemporary development platforms/frameworks - 10+ years' experience
* Expertise in one or more of the following, but with the versatility to grow in other areas: DevOps ; Advanced Analytics; Integration/API; User Experience (UX)
* 8+ years experience of Project/Task Management
* 3+ years experience with Solutions Architecture
* 3+ years experience with designing and architecting large scale applications
* 5+ years experience with Java/Web Applications and contemporary development platforms/frameworks
* 3+ years experience taking disparate business problems and delivering the best technology solutions for large scale applications
* Experience working in one or multiple IT areas, but with the versatility to grow in other areas:
* Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean
* Cloud enabled/cloud native solutions
* Advanced Analytics
* User Experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively
* Ability to influence and negotiate
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.