ClearDATA is seeking a Solutions Architect for ClearDATAs Growth and SMB teams that want to use their technical and sales skills to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If youre passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
You'll work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning and growing enterprise deals and drive the business forward. We are looking for people that want to always be doing and learning more and are willing to work to make it happen.
What Youll Do
* Solution Design with Customers * Discuss Cloud Solutions on one or more of the following (AWS, GCP and Azure) * Understanding of Security and Compliance core principles * Interact with customers at various levels * Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services * Presenting Technical Capabilities of the ClearDATA Framework and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs * Travel to potential and current clients (Up to 50%) * Establishing rapport with potential and existing customers in a position to understand service requirements * Collaborating with clients on the best product and/or service that best satisfy their needs * Discussing and proposing Cost Optimization of customer cloud spend * Preparing reports * Whiteboard Sessions with Customer * Creating Reference Architecture on Cloud products * Developing Build sheets for transition from sale to support for execution * Participating in Account Planning * Scoping Professional Service Initiatives * Calculating client quotations * Negotiating tender and contract terms * Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events * Providing pre and post-sales technical assistance and product education * Liaising with other members of the sales and operations teams and other technical experts * Solving client problems * Providing training and producing support material to Customers, Sales, Operations and Account Management team(s) * Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies * Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customers on needed actions * Collaborate and participate in organizational meetings and workshops with sales, product, operations , finance, marketing and company executives.
Core Technical Competencies
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field * Technical Understanding of one or more of the following (AWS, GCP and/or Azure) * Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience * Able to speak to CI/CD methodology * Able to speak to DR Strategies based on customers RTO/RPO * DevOps skills and knowledge * Security and compliance expertise
Core Soft Skills
* Strong Communication skills (both writing and oral) * Problem Solving and Active listening skills * Client relations - VP, Director level * Able to have C-level discussions and help impact their decision making * Able to produce logical and physical diagrams * Strong business discovery process and acumen * Strong public speaking * Able to coordinate multiple engagements simultaneously
What Will Make You Stand Out
* Experience working in a VC backed start-up environment * Experience working in a DevOps role * Experience working within the Healthcare industry * Experience working on a commission based role
Why Youll Like Working Here
* A dynamic company that rewards high-performers * Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services * Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking * Servant leadership Management * Business-casual dress code * Flexible working hours * Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K * Stock options * Unlimited Vacation! * Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.