Solutions Architect - 3rd Party
Req #: 190039445
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions
We are currently seeking a Data Engineer to join our Third Party Access Management team. This person will interface between Chase Business owners, Technology teams and third parties to assist and support the selection, design and implementation of access controls across multiple technologies. They will be organized enough to support multiple clients at one time efficiently and effectively. The resource will also have excellent communication skills to allow them to explain complex technical issues to both business and technology experts. .
This will require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then partnering with technical specialists to deliver appropriate solutions. There is an implicit ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can handle many different roles and responsibilities such as:
* Defining architecture and design patterns primarily related to the consistent and efficient integration of common technical and data services into application architectures
* Defining the architecture patterns that support business and technical strategies as identified by the application development teams or as mandated by firm-wide technology strategy
* Adhering to firm wide technology policies and standards including the adoption of firm-wide Reference Architecture
* Driving communication and collaboration on firm-wide strategic initiatives and impactful changes through weekly Architecture forums.
* Partnering with Group Architect in the creation of high level designs for select common technical and information services where necessary to guide implementation align with architecture intent
* Participating in the Architecture Review process as a representative of application architecture
* Driving compliance with established software development lifecycle and release process
* Understanding business requirements in order to design business and technical services (capabilities)
* Identifying non-functional requirements relating to business solutions
* Decomposing business services to identify reusable core technology services using micro-services and API design patterns (REST), SpringBoot and security frameworks.
* Documenting and communicating target state and assumptions to various stakeholders
* As local design authority work with development team to make sure the solutions are built as per target state
* A bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 10+ years of related work experience; or a graduate degree (preferred) and approximately 7-9 years of related work experience
* 10+ years of architecture experience across the four enterprise architecture domains: business, system/application, information/data and technical/infrastructure.
* Deep technical knowledge in both the application as well as the infrastructure stack in areas such as data management, networking, storage, virtualization, servers, messaging, databases, web and application tiers.
* Solid Leadership experience in influencing large cross-functional teams at a variety of levels internally and externally
* Experience with building solution using Domain Driven, applying micro-services architecture and Reactive programming
* Good understanding of the requirements to architect, design and manage secure systems and data stores
* Experience in developing solutions in collaboration with other corporate functions like Cybersecurity to overcome the hurdles of moving applications to the cloud
* Experience in architecting and contributing to the development and execution of strategic technology initiatives which demonstrate alignment with the broader business goals and overall technology objectives of a firm or major business unit or functional organization.
* Well versed in the processes, tools and technology to drive integration and rationalization capabilities across disparate domains, both technical as well as business.
* Knowledge of the financial services industry preferably in one or more market leading institutions in Retail, Institutional or Corporate function.
* Experience working in large scale companies and ability to navigate the complexities inherent in such organizations.
* Demonstrated ability to simultaneously launch and advise multiple IT projects, supporting a number of customers on time and within budget
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.