At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for an experienced presales professional to join us as a Solutions Architect in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role, you will work closely with our customers, discovering and analyzing their business and technical needs. You'll collaborate with the sales and technical delivery teams to help customers invest wisely in the best solutions from across the Red Hat portfolio of offerings, with an emphasis on DevOps and automation, to help our customers become more efficient. You'll need to have excellent communication and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the first major experience our customers have with Red Hat. As a Solutions Architect, you should ideally have a balance of technical expertise, business understanding, and passion for open source. In addition, you should be enthusiastic about the possibilities of new technologies, solving problems, and establishing working relationships with our customers. This role is located within the Nordic region; as a result, travel outside of Sweden may be required.
Primary job responsibilities
* Collaborate with the sales and technical delivery teams to help customers invest wisely in the best solutions, paying particular attention to Red Hat OpenShift and the Hybrid Cloud
* Develop relationships with key customers and stakeholders
* Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
* Run and support technical enablement events
* Arrange and undertake speaking engagements at industry conferences, partner events, and user groups
* Occasionally travel outside of Sweden, when required
* Experience in sales engineering, consulting, IT architecture, or in an equivalent role supporting enterprise customers
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to develop relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels
* Ability to interpret customer business problems and technical issues and effectively explain how a particular solution aligns with customer needs or requirements
* Knowledge of common infrastructure, cloud, application services and delivery models, as well as cloud management and automation
* Passion for technology and the ways in which technology helps businesses
* Fluent written and verbal language skills in Swedish and English
* Knowledge of the Red Hat portfolio of offerings is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.