At Anaplan, we believe in hard work, having fun, and bringing excellence to everything we do. Our product is arguably the most sophisticated in its class, but our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success team does. A position on our team gives you the opportunity to take the "service" in "software-as-a-service" to a whole new level, and enjoy rapid career growth while you're at it.
Anaplan is looking for a Solution Implementation Manager, based in San Francisco, CA.
Are you a seasoned implementation manager in the technology space with a yearning to change the way people plan? Do you enjoy diving into issues and designing solutions? Are you detail-oriented yet able to communicate at a high level? Do you enjoy knowing that your work has significantly improved your client's life?
Then this job is for you.
In this Solution Implementation Manager role, you will guide our customers, leading blended delivery teams with Business Partners, to deploy Anaplan solutions efficiently and effectively. This includes mastery of "The Anaplan Way" implementation methodology -
For a SIM, this means working to ensure that our project teams build powerful, yet easy-to-use models in an agreed-upon timeline and, in the process, that our customer's 'modelers' are enabled and empowered to be self-sufficient.
The SIM is ultimately responsible for the end-to-end deployment lifecycle of one, or many, strategic Anaplan solution implementations. As a SIM, you will be the primary point of contact for each of your deliveries, helping to provide regular visibility into the pulse of active projects to internal Leadership teams. You will also lead customer-facing meetings of varying sizes and profiles, ranging from operational management to C-suite.
The ideal candidate will be a process-oriented, people-person -someone who is passionate about quality and consistency, yet has the ability to work with all types of different personalities and bring them together to align on key decisions, including but not limited to release scope, deployment timelines, resource management, model design, testing/training plans, and change management.
What you'll be doing:
* Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users; * Manage end to end project in collaboration with client project manager to a successful deployment of Anaplan solutions; * Act as the key liaison and business partner to the client at both the project management and executive level as needed; * Identify resource needs, manage resource time allocation and hold team accountable to deadlines * Monitor project timeline and ensure milestones are met; * Manage issues and risk by clearly communicating both internally and externally, escalating as needed and deploying risk mitigation strategies as appropriate; * Reporting on available resources, budget, and project status to project sponsors and stakeholders; * Ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines; * Effective communication and team work with project teams and collaboration with other departments; * Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones; * Maintain customer focus and demonstrate leadership to drive consensus and project related decisions; * Manage client expectations appropriately with the ability to manage through challenging situations withpositive outcome.
What you'll have:
* Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels. * Ability to understand customer requirements and work with Business Partners to best translate those into a simple, usable, yet high value-add solution. * Experience in an enterprise performance management, ability to partner with account executives, solution architects, customer success leadership, etc. * Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value. * Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent implementation process with all customers in your portfolio. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Team player with the highest level of integrity. * 5+ years of software project management, customer success management, and/or related experience * Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
More about you:
* A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS * 4+ years' experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions * Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills * Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology - requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable) * Superb written and oral communication skills * Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously * Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style * Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred * Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound) * Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning * Excellent problem solving and analytical skills * Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter * Coaching mentality * Collegial, open and grounded in integrity * Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a "roll-up your sleeves" approach * Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills * Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter * Coaching mentality * Collegial, open and grounded in integrity * Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a "roll-up your sleeves" approach * Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
What we offer:
* A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance. * Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits. * Regular agile meet-ups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!) * Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events * A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives * 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice. * The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
Open: We share fearlessly for the greater good
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 900+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
Anaplan is a company providing a planning and performance management platform for businesses.