What you'll be doing...
The System of Insights (SOI) team is a part of the Customer Experience & Personalization organization within Verizon's Consumer business unit. Our mission is to provide insights that facilitate easy, personalized interactions between Verizon and it's customers.
Our North Star is the customer experience. To provide the insights needed to fulfill this goal, we have core teams focused on Analytics, Insight Creation and Insight Delivery. As part of the Insight and Delivery team you will be responsible to ensure a variety of intelligence assets are created for a personalized and contextual experience with the goal of improving the customer experience.
* Responsible for creating insights within the System of Insights (SOI) platform to ensure they are available and usable for engagement channels which will help drive a personalized customer experience.
* Work with key stakeholders to prioritize strategic initiatives and drive capacity alignment across the ecosystem. Focus on capacity allocation internally & reprioritize on need basis.
* Facilitate cross-team and-function communication to reduce project handoff cycle time and shorten delivery timelines.
* Manage all aspects of several projects from inception until implementation to ensure successful completion. This can include but not limited to user experience testing, production validation, escalations, developing timelines and action plans to mitigate potential risks.
* Deliver concise storyline and strategy updates for key senior updates and operational reviews.
* Act as an advocate leading culture initiatives within the organization.
* Partners with leaders for budget planning and financial tracking.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Three or more years the software development lifecycle, specifically partnering directly with development teams in an agile format to produce application capabilities required by the business.
* Experience with project and program delivery concepts, such as burndown rates, delivery velocity, release planning, and forecasting.
* Experience conducting analysis of project and program delivery metrics to identify bottlenecks or sources of defects in the program's production methodology, and perform comprehensive financial analysis illustrating cost, benefits and ROI.
* Experience with requirements gathering and development of detailed business requirements.
* Experience collaborating with multiple teams driving profitability and offer conversion in digital and call center environments.
* Wireless and/or wireline telecom background with knowledge of billing, payments, network, marketing and support domains.
* Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
* Wireless telecom retail store experience.
* Pega experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication and stakeholder alignment.
* Organizational and time management skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.