The Tjx Companies, Inc.
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
SOLUTION DEVELOPER III (Oracle EBS R12)
* Performs programming, Oracle EBS Financials configuration, code analysis, debugging and review, and develops and executes unit/integration tests, all at a high level of complexity.
* Creates and reviews Detailed Technical Specifications and performs the review of Technical Design for tasks of high level of complexity.
* Provides technical approval of Technical Design for tasks of medium to high level of complexity. Provides technical approval of Detailed Technical Specifications.
* Consults on the estimates, design preparation and operational support escalations for large tasks of high complexity.
* Prepares Production Readiness documentation for implementations of medium to high level of complexity
* Fosters the adoption of AGILE tools and capabilities across IT product delivery teams, which include project managers, business analysts, QA testers, developers, and infrastructure engineers.
* Partners with IT product delivery and Enterprise DevOps teams to understand their capability requirements and identify, setup, configure tools to drive efficiencies and improve operational stability.
* Acts in Development Lead capacity for medium to high initiatives, prioritizing and assigning project tasks, providing guidance and resolving issues. Reports status to Project management and interfaces with other domains, IT areas and 3rd party vendors as needed.
* Expected to mentor one or more junior members of the team.
* Leads Solution Development process definitions, and development of Solution Development best practices and standards.
* Actively participates in new technology, vendor package and tool road mapping, evaluation and introduction.
* Actively participates in defining and enforcing the source control and release management processes and standards.
* Ensures compliance with Performance, Security, Availability, Recoverability and Supportability standards and policies and provides Monitoring recommendations for tasks of medium to high level of complexity.
* Actively participates in evaluation of 3rd party engagement need and in SOW creation and review process.
* Works with the Systems Development Life Cycle and adheres to Sarbanes Oxley compliance and all TJX Company
* Authors sizing and detailed estimates for highly complex new project requests. Participates in the creation of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for large and complex projects. Maintains estimate artifacts for the solution designs throughout the project lifecycle.
* Performs other activities as assigned such as production support escalations, vendor RFPs, proofs of concepts, special projects.
* Expected to mentor one or more junior members of the team.
* Authorized to approve Technical Design for tasks of medium to high level of complexity
* Responsible for most technical decisions within assigned scope.
* Authorized to approve Detailed Technical Specs, System Documentation
* Review QA Strategy
Span of Control (i.e. Direct/Indirect reports)
* 0 Direct / 1-6 indirect
Scope of Responsibility (i.e. Financial impact)
Responsible for assigned tasks of high level of complexity
* BS degree in computer science or information systems or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 8-10 years of strong experience in the technical design, development and implementation or support of Oracle EBS R12 Financials
* Expertise in Oracle configuration / Data flows / Interfaces (standard & custom) / Functionality issues.
* Extensive experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Able to analyzes and evaluate business requirements by working with business users and management. Provides recommendations on the nature, scope and complexity of solutions
* Ability to understand the big picture and the short term perspectives of specific situations.
* Ability to influence others to achieve results.
* Strong consulting, leadership and mentoring skills.
* Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
* Must collaborate effectively across the IT organization and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams that span multiple time-zones
* Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
* Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
* Extensive Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL programming skills
* In-depth knowledge of Oracle APIs
* Knowledge / experience of REST/SOAP web services a plus
* Experience in using the following tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher
* Experience with Unix/Linux Shell scripts
* Experience with OAF and ADF a plus
* Experience with Hyperion (HFM) a plus.
* Experience in Design and Development of Oracle Workflow and AME
* Troubleshooting standard workflows and developing custom workflows.
* Experienced with AGILE tools, such as, Jira, Confluence and SonarQube,
* 8-10 years in IT, specifically in the technical design, development and implementation or support of business systems.
Minimum Formal Education
Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Developer, Merchandising, Database, Oracle, Consulting, Technology, Retail
About The Tjx Companies, Inc.
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.