Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
* Develop applications using IBM Planning Analytics suite with key focus on performance and stability.
* Drive analysis, design, and build of TM1 models using interfaces like Architect, Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW), Planning Analytics for Excel (PAx) etc.
* Build required Turbo Integrator (TI) processes, and Rules as part of the solution.
* Collaborate with Team leads to develop scalable solutions in TM1.
* Transition developed TM1 applications to support team and contribute to maintenance activities as needed.
* Performs programming, COTS configuration, code analysis, debugging, review, develops and executes unit/integration tests.
* Sets up application jobs, creates test data, supports non-production environments, all at a medium to high level of complexity
* Technical Design for tasks of medium to high level of complexity. Provides technical approval of Technical Design for tasks of low to medium level of complexity
* Consults on the estimates, design preparation and operational support escalations for small to medium tasks of medium to high level of complexity
* Prepares Production Readiness documentation for implementations of low to medium level of complexity
* Acts in Development Lead capacity for small to medium initiatives, prioritizing and assigning project tasks, providing guidance and resolving issues. Reports status to Project management and interfaces with other domains, IT areas and 3rd party vendors as needed.
* Actively participates in Solution Development process definitions and development of Solution Development best practices and standards.
* Contributes to new technology, vendor package and tool road mapping, evaluation and introduction.
* Contributes to defining and enforcing the source control and release management processes and standards.
* Ensures compliance with Performance, Security, Availability, Recoverability and Supportability standards and policies and provides Monitoring recommendations for tasks of low to medium level of complexity.
* Works with the Systems Development Life Cycle and adheres to Sarbanes Oxley compliance and all TJX Company standards.
* Ability to work both independently as a Developer and as part of a team
* Functional understanding of any business domains associated in previous work engagements preferred (previous Retail experience is a bonus)
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to decompose complex problems and/or processes into logical parts
* Proficient in one or more of the following areas: database concepts, multi-tier/multi- platform application development, distributed processing, open source, business service - SOA/ SCA, mainframe application development, object oriented programming concepts, vendor package configuration, understanding of systems design, job scheduling.
* Proficient with various testing concepts and debugging tools.
* Requires a highly developed level of technical expertise.
* Requires thorough understanding and a working knowledge of the systems development life cycle including complementary software development methods such as software prototyping, JAD, RAD and software development methods based on iterative and incremental development such as Agile.
* Thorough understanding of source code management tools and concepts
* Familiar with DevOps concepts and tools
* Good verbal and written technical communication skills.
* Demonstrated technical proficiency in the design and implementation of applications and systems of low to medium level of complexity.
* Able to adapt easily to changing requirements and priorities
* 2+ years of working experience in a TM1 Developer role
Minimum Formal Education
* Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Developer, Merchandising, Information Systems, Mainframe, Fashion Retail, Technology, Retail, Fashion
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.