Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
* Works closely with Enterprise and System architecture to provide deeper technical knowledge of existing solutions
* Provides leadership for the solution design of projects that address business needs, including the examination of multiple solution options.
* Provide specific subject matter expertise in the conceptual architecture for large and complex projects
* Author's macro level technical designs that define how the functional requirements will be technically enabled.
* Provides guidance to an extended project team related to the solution and technical design. Assists and advises project teams in the configuration, testing, implementation and support of secure technical solutions.
* Maintains expert knowledge in specific business applications / services supporting a given domain.
* Provides technical subject matter expertise and insight related to the specific business applications / services in a given domain.
* Provides input into design best practice methodologies and standards
* Special projects as assigned
* Responsible for technical solution approach and macro design for small to medium projects or defined components of larger projects
* Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
* 3 years of .Net experience
* At least 1 year of experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
* In depth knowledge of and experience with .Net design and development including C#, ASP.net, WCF, WPF
* Familiar with test automation using CodedUI or Selenium
* In depth knowledge of mobile and Azure cloud development, including UWP
* Experience interpreting functional needs and writing or editing solution designs for new systems, systems changes or system enhancements.
* Previous experience in the design phase of systems projects
* Exposure to technology design best practices which includes Performance, Security, Availability, as well as Operations, Monitoring and Support.
* Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley and PCI policies and controls
* Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams that span multiple time-zones
* Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
* Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Information Systems, Developer, Fashion Retail, Engineer, Retail, Technology, Fashion, Engineering
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.