Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes is developing new services business in North America for our DELMIA Ortems' software. This is going to be an exciting and challenging opportunity for you. Ortems is a well-established manufacturing Advanced Planning System (APS) solution in Europe and after being acquired by Dassault Systemes we are growing our presence in the United States.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let's design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Your responsibilities are to engage in projects with clients, in the discreet manufacturing space, that purchased our software. You will gather process information from the client's current workflow, understand their needs and process issues. Identify where there are opportunities to improve or gain efficiencies. Through your projects, in collaboration with your colleagues, you will address their current planning issues and find the best way to resolve it through the project.
This role will give you many opportunities to demonstrate you strengths and to take on leadership responsibilities. Can you see yourself in this role now?
The challenges ahead
* Collect and document the needs of the client, the test and user cases
* Write the functional and technical specifications, with the support of the Senior Solution Consultant, that are required for the client project and that fulfill the project scope
* Configure and test the solution after mapping the manufacturing process and confirm that it corresponds to the defined project specifications after integrating it in the production environment
* Support the client in the different project phases and with the user acceptance
* Analyze and correct issues that are encountered or modify the configuration based on the project needs
* Write the user guide and define the standard methodologies to apply when using the new software
* Capitalize on project activities and ensure that they can be reused in future projects
* Engage with the research and development team when software issues are identified. Follow-up with the project lead on potential resolutions or constraints
Your key success factors?
* Bachelor's Degree: Post Graduate with a diploma in Manufacturing Engineering.
* Sustained experience in delivering ERP, supply chain or advanced planning systems software in a manufacturing environment
* Prior experience in a service and customer engagement role
* Currently employed in a Manufacturing Solutions ISV, Services or at a Large Manufacturing End User company and with Manufacturing ERP and/or Supply Chain/APS Solutions deployment experience
* Strong English written and oral communication. French would be a plus
* CPIM certification and/or SAP PP/PI, APO and HANA demonstrated skills will be appreciated
* At ease communicating in small or large groups, a high level of curiosity and creativity, a strong ability to analyze and summarize, a keen ability to listen and provide suggestions based on observed and perceived needs
* Be able to travel as required by project, 75% is expected
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.