Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity is growing exponentially. We are looking to expand our Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Solution Architects.
Vlocity's goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Industry Cloud Architects play a key role in determining the optimal use of the Vlocity product in the customer environment.
Your responsibility will be to align the customer's business requirements to the native Vlocity functionality and to construct a development plan that will deliver the desired solution.
You will have a deep knowledge of the core business processes and best practices in the customer's industry - and you'll enhance that by acquiring an understanding of the specific business drivers for their program.
A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
You'll also be working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
And you'll be a key channel back to the Vlocity product management team as they look to drive innovation and improvements into future releases of the Vlocity products.
* You'll have 5+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
* You will have extensive experience of at least one of our industry sectors
telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
* In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
* Process modelling tools and best practices
* Project management tools and best practices
* Data modelling
* Systems analysis and design
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
* Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce Administrator
* Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a Cloud software company with deep domain expertise in vertical applications.