Solution Architect (up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 221521
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
Do you enjoy solving tough problems? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you the type that thrives working in a team environment? If so, this is a terrific opportunity to conceptualize and drive development of game-changing solutions that are re-shaping the battlespace environment and saving lives.
What You'll Get to Do:
We're looking for a Solution Architect who enjoys working with people and technology to solve challenging problems. You'll collaborate with talented engineering and development teams to modernize the architecture for a successful Family of Systems supporting Force Protection, ISR and other critical national security missions. And you'll lead the design of new, innovative solutions to address emergent EW, SIGINT, Cyber and C-UAS needs.
More About this Role:
As our lead Solutions Architect, you will:
* Lead design and modernization of the overarching architecture for a Family of Systems and Program of Record systems
* Collaborate with program leadership, engineering teams, and client SMEs to design solutions that address emergent needs
* Develop models, architectural guidelines, standards, and related artifacts for current and future systems
* Provide technical direction on the implementation of the architecture to engineering and development teams
* Contribute to brainstorming and planning for new project starts, including whitepaper, ROM estimate and proposal development
* Perform Analysis of Alternative (AoA) studies for new and emergent technologies to enhance system capabilities
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to obtain a CI polygraph
* Hands-on experience in architect or technical lead position, overseeing complex engineering and development programs
* Demonstrated ability to bring people and teams together to achieve technical and program objectives
* Thorough understanding of systems engineering and software development lifecycles
* Understanding of information flows, hardware optimization, and system hardening
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to drive technical innovation in support of business and mission objectives
* Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience working in Intelligence Community and DoD environments
* Knowledge and understanding of Radio Frequency (RF) systems
* Experience planning and designing a Microservices architecture and RESTful Web Services
* Experience working with container technologies
* Experience with Java, C, C++ and related languages
* Experience working in a Red Hat Linux environment
* Experience preparing architecture views using standard tools-DoDAF, System Architect, etc.
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.