Job ID R93490 Date posted Feb. 09, 2019
Support and Deployment Services
Solution Architect-Masters Intern - Summer 2019 - New York, NY
Support and Deployment Services (SDS) is an organization within Dell. SDS provides support and extended warranty services, managed deployment, enterprise installation, and configuration services for both Enterprise and Client customers. It is one of the most strategic and profitable organizations in the company and is currently experiencing explosive global growth. SDS is made up of global operations teams to include customer service, supply chain, and professional services; marketing and sales operations teams, finance, engineering, and more. We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
* Assist Managed Services Solution Principal (SP) Team in documenting tools and processes to run team and deal pursuits efficiently and effectively
* Help Solution Principal team with customer proposals including customer requirements gathering, Technical, Financial and Commercial solutions
* Work with team to test and validate solution estimating tools
* Work with SMEs to capture and disseminate SP function best practices
* Work with team to help develop/tailor Service Description and Solution documentation/collateral for proposal response library
* General understanding of DellEMC Products and Services and familiarity/interest in Technology industry
* Work effectively in remote team environment
* Strong interest in future career in Technology or Technology Services Sales/Pre-Sales
* Quick learner and results driven
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* M.S. in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, IT or related field.
* Graduating in the time frame of August 2019 - May 2020
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Life at Dell
Apply now Apply now