Job Description Job ID: ESK003447
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
Main role / Job Objective:
In the role of Team Manager you will provide leadership to a regional solution architect team which ensures the successful, profitable, on-time delivery of software solutions at our Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical & Retail clients.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering on the overall project pipeline in your team/region, maintaining strong daily management that ensures:
* A timely response to incoming customer deployment projects
* The most effective utilization of the team/resources
* High levels of customer satisfaction
* A passion for coaching and mentoring team members
You will maintain awareness of the status of all active projects, contributing personally to key projects in addition to your management tasks (though max 50% target to that of the SAs). You will become the key contact internally, representing your team, its status and needs to the wider Esko population.
As Team Manager your main responsibilities are:
* To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of consistently high-quality projects within agreed timeframes and budgets.
* To build, maintain & improve standard work for our projects' statuses & funnel (incoming and active), ensuring correct prioritization, resource utilization and timeliness of response.
* To ensure standardized Project and Technical delivery methodologies (SOPs) are fully embedded into, and utilized, as part of daily standard work across the team.
* To coordinate resource planning and deliverables, ensuring that customer commitments are met.
* To advise and coach direct reports during active projects to ensure Esko Brand Solutions deployment team exudes professionalism, effectively building a rapport with clients and project teams.
* To recruit and retain high quality talent within your team, ensuring highest levels of job satisfaction as evidenced by our yearly engagement survey.
* To liaise with your alternates in other regions, plus leaders in pre-sales, sales, project management, finance and aftercare to ensure smooth handovers and happy customers.
* To work as a consultant within the company, looking for new areas to build standard work and increase our efficiency.
* Act as escalation point to customer deployment teams for any issues affecting projects and project deployment; ensure issues are resolved with no / minimal customer impact.
* To interact with our R&D teams to share ideas & feedback from the market that ultimately contribute to the continued improvement of our solutions
* To work, with your team on active projects as needed.
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
* Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams, networking effectively with others to achieve desired goals
* 5 years' experience (or equivalent) in areas such as, but not limited to:
* Business process or asset management technology solution architecture, ideally in a marketing or packaging domain
* Providing software and/or services to consumer goods, pharmaceutical or retail customers
* Software user training (e.g. workflow building, system configuration, system admin, developing key users up to a professional/expert level)
* Software support (e.g. registering, administering, diagnosing and resolving customer support requests)
* Other technical services domains (e.g. application engineering, enterprise level software installation)
* Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent professional qualification)
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages appreciated.
Esko Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
About Danaher Corporation
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.