Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a Solution Architect to join our Architecture team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a member of the IAS Architecture team, you will be working with the agile engineering teams to guide, review and feedback on solution architecture for various projects spanning all platforms and systems in the IAS ecosystem: high volume event ingestion, data processing, integration and reporting. You will be challenged to provide solutions that are economically sound and inline with current and future product vision and target states of our platform architecture both in the IAS bare metal data centers and cloud.
What you'll do:
* Guide agile development teams in the design of complex end-to-end Big Data solutions and ensure that teams are in alignment with the overall platform architecture principles, standards, strategies, and target states
* Analyze technical and product requirements; identify and evaluate alternatives for technology and integration across applications, systems and platforms
* Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems
What you'll need:
* Bachelors in CS or related STEM degree
* In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of Architectural patterns and best practices
* Experience designing and implementing Big Data solutions with open source technologies and AWS Cloud managed services
* Excellent documentation skills: ability to produce and maintain diagrams and schematics that visualize technical solutions
* Experience with big data batch & stream processing technologies such as Hadoop MapReduce, Pig, YARN, Hive, Kafka, Storm, Spark, etc
* Experience working with a variety of relational, columnar, and NoSQL database systems
* Familiarity with Docker containers, orchestration platforms and related tooling
* Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
* Knowledge of the ad-tech domain/ecosystem
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.