The Solution Architect (SA) provides technical leadership for agile teams and defines and communicates a shared technical vision for the solution under development. The SA is able to architect end to end solutions by understanding and translating customer needs into technical solutions. The SA will play a key role in the design of the azure architecture for mobile and web applications.
* Defines the technical and architectural vision for the solution under development by technical trade-offs and analysis of alternatives * Continuously evolve solution architecture with input and feedback from Application Architects and Software Engineering * Outlines the primary components and interfaces of the solution, and their interactions. Takes the lead role in interfacing with teams external to the program * Plans and develops the architecture runway enablers by supporting research, prototyping, and other activities needed to explore prospective solutions and evaluate alternatives * Works with Product Manager, Product Owners and Application Architects and Software engineering to elaborate product requirements into technical requirements which are used to develop stories that can be estimated accurately * Participates in Scrum of Scrums to understand and remove architectural impediments/blockers * Participates in Solution Demo and program planning and identifies opportunities for improvement * Perform other duties as assigned * Conform with all corporate policies and procedures
* Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts) preferred * Experience with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development preferred * Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud products preferred * OAUTH, SAML based authentication preferred * Experience with mobile application development preferred * Experience in public cloud architectures preferred * Advanced knowledge writing system and user specifications/documentation * Advanced knowledge of object oriented computer programming * Advanced knowledge of public cloud platforms, API, microservices, event-based architectures preferred * Mobile application architectures
* Strong analytical skills * Excellent verbal communication skills * Strong interpersonal skills * Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines required * Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment pertaining to operating procedures and projects * Ability to manage business and technical relationships with internal and external customers * Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization * Strong leadership, communication
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
* 7-10 years business and systems experience required * 7-10 years of programming experience required