At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007-as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and-above all-have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
Solutions Architect, Fitbit Health Solutions
As part of Fitbit Health Solutions Operations & Customer Success team, the Solutions Architect plays a crucial role accompanying both the sales and customer success teams as they consult with prospects & clients. The role of the Solutions Architect is to provide a deep understanding of the FHS platform capabilities, workflows and product roadmap, and use that knowledge to translate and map to clients' needs. Highly focused on KPI's and CSAT, your primary objective is to align expectations and ensure a successful onboarding and implementation experience for a FHS client. In addition to working across teams, you will also collaborate with external vendors as needed to manage and execute projects.
You are a technical professional with 5-7 years of experience in any of the following types of roles: product management, data operations, or development; maybe you've tried it and understand code but do not want to sit and code all day. You enjoy being client facing and developing relationships with key stakeholders. You also have a knack for process improvement and mapping workflows.
You are passionate about conducting technical discovery and presenting a vision for the client's implementation. You have the desire and ability to take the application tools available and knowledge of the product roadmap, and apply them based on recommendations and best practices aligned with FHS capabilities. Possessing a keen ability to understand the basic architecture - applications and data models - you know how to leverage them to satisfy the solution needs through working with stakeholders, identifying the correct need, negotiating scope, etc.
You are able to help identify detailed business and technical requirements while assisting with research and implementation of client & prospect specific issues and requests. You are then capable of configuring and testing client-specific configurations according to documented requirements, as well as being technically able to define and implement inbound and outbound data flows while working with other internal teams to understand existing, as well as new, technical capabilities and convert them to client-specific configurations.
This position reports to the Director of Clinical Operations and Customer Success.
Requirements and Desired Qualifications:
* A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or relevant degree), or equivalent practical technical experience.
* Project management experience running complex technical & operational problems with successful implementations
* 5 years or more in a technology field (preferences for software development/coding, data operations, Tier II Application Support). Healthcare industry experience a plus.
* 3-5 years experience in pre-sales or solutions engineering in enterprise SaaS. Direct client-facing experience with C-Suite a plus.
* Experience shepherding system integrations using RESTful APIs, OAuth2 SSO, and related technologies. Programming experience helpful, but not required.
* Unique ability to translate technical implementations in a consultative role to a business audience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present in front of an audience and lead dynamic customer demos.
* Skilled listener who understands and relates to highly complex customer challenges and business problems. Leverages examples and success stories for how Fitbit has solved similar challenges, leading to positive outcomes.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently without much supervision.
* You take pride in being a collaborative team-player who enjoys contributing your own ideas as well as hearing others and learning new skills.
* Comfort with multi-tasking switching gears quickly.
* Willingness to wear many hats; you are dedicated to contribute to the team as needed for positive outcomes.
* 20% travel
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Fitbit is a company providing wearable devices with software and services that help users reach their health and fitness goals.