What you'll be doing...
The role of the Internet Protocol Contact Center (IPCC) Customer Experience Solution Architect - (CXSA) is focused primarily on Verizon's IP Contact Center offerings, managed services, and professional and consulting services. As a key member of Verizon's IP Contact Center solution architecture team, the IPCC CXSA position has an emphasis on Verizon's IPCC product solutions, and associated third party solutions, which includes but not limited to Local Origination (VILO), Toll Free (TDM and IP), SIP Trunking, Network IVR, VIAA, and VOIP/MPLS/PIP
Verizon IPCC CXSA's spend majority of their time working with Verizon sales and customers to discuss, architect/design, and promote Verizon's IPCC solutions that ultimately result in the sale and implementation of Verizon's IPCC solutions.
IPCC CXSA's proactively assist Verizon sales teams in a technical pre-sales engineer capacity, including, but not limited to: technical presentations, solution roadmap discussions, requirements gathering, defining business outcomes, architectural solution design, development of proposals, creation of bills of materials, professional services estimates and scopes of work.
This role requires a technical person who understands the worlds of both business and technical stakeholders: business line owners, contact center management, IT, and operations. IPCC CXSA's should be able to interface with CxO level positions and other business decision makers. Specifically, the ideal candidate can work with decision makers to demonstrate the value of Verizon's IPCC solutions.
Ideal candidates will have strong technical background with contact center technologies. Prior experience in sales engineering, professional services, IT services, and unified communications is desirable and helpful.
* Develop and maintain strong and reference-able business relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers.
* Build business value around Verizon's contact center solutions by penetrating existing customer base and new logos to increase revenue opportunities
* Assist sales teams with technical presentations, solution roadmap discussions, requirements gathering, architectural design, development of proposals, bills of materials, professional services estimates and scopes of work
* Enable sales teams' understanding of the contact center industry and our solutions through education and proactive account planning
* Help our customers understand the value of our contact center solutions and professional services
* Explain Verizon's solution differentiation to potential customers when competing against other partners and vendors
* Proactively work with sales team on lead generation, customer development, maintaining accurate pipeline information and sale closure
* Visit customer sites and conduct technical presentations, business meetings, and requirements gathering
* Work with customers and potential customers (proficient communication skills by phone, web conference, face to face, or by email), to help them understand the value of Verizon's services
* Interpret customers' business needs and articulate/demonstrate how Verizon's Contact Center Services can benefit the customer and address their needs
* Bring feedback from customer trends, requirements, and overall market conditions
* Marshall technical and management resources appropriately and team with sales to drive sales cycle and account penetration across the organization
* Architect technical solutions that meet customers' business needs
* Create and disseminate presentations, BOMs, Estimates, SOWs and other presentable materials for customers
* Position post-deployment operational management of Verizon solutions
Act as a "Trusted Advisor" to customers and the Verizon sales force.
What we're looking for...
You'll Need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Sales Engineering, professional services, or IT Consulting experience
Even better if you have:
* A degree
* Knowledge of all Verizon's contact center products and solutions, especially Local Origination (VILO), Toll Free (TDM and IP), SIP Trunking, Network IVR, VIAA, and VOIP/MPLS/PIP.
* Strong technical skills with contact center solutions, including ACD, IVR, CTI, Voice Fraud and Authentication, Digital, and Omni-channel.
* Sales engineering and/or IT consulting experience.
* Strong technical skills and the proven ability to engage customers with successful technical assessment.
* Experience working with vendor partners through sales and technical engagement.
* Experience in architecture, design, and implementation of highly scalable and available solutions using PaaS services and other big data technologies.
* Experience with virtualization of infrastructure services (storage, server, network, messaging, database).
* Experience aligning platform architecture with security, voice, data and other technology architects.
* Knowledge of IP Addressing.
* Experience as sales engineer, professional services engineer, IT consultant, and/or contact center manager.
* Knowledge of Verizon's partners of Voice and Data Services a plus. Examples include: Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, In Contact, etc.
* Knowledge of Verizon's products and services of Voice and Data Services a plus. Examples include: SDWAN, Security, Access, UCC, Professional Services, CPE, etc.
* Experience with developing a scope of work document outlining project objectives, responsibilities, deliverables, and assumptions in complex multiple technology solutions.
* Experience in estimating effort and working with multiple back end subject matter experts to develop a holistic view of the effort required to complete a professional services engagement that meets customer defined requirements.
* A successful, driven, high-energy individual who projects professionalism and experience with customers, while conversant at a business level.
* Excellent communication and people skills.
* Experience in working to uncover business challenges and create customer vision.
* Ability to clearly present Verizon's solutions within the context of customer vision.
* Leading collaborative, cross-functional technical efforts to design cloud based solutions and resolve high-profile issues.
* Developing cloud based solutions and implementation plans.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.