Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over $13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Austin, Texas (or remote within the state of Texas)
* Provide technical expertise in client engagements
* Contribute to team's ability to meet quota targets (revenue, profit)
* Create and deliver enticing proof-of-concepts/presentations/proposals
* Create high-level solution designs/architectures
* Translate business/technical requirements into actionable scope of work items
* Conduct effective client meetings and gather/document/influence requirements
* Develop strong relationships with clients as a trusted technical advisor
* Develop rapport and strong positive relationships with various individuals within the clients, manufacturers, industry peers, and internal resources
* Discover/identify potential new opportunities (wider and deeper)
* Continually learn the newest technologies.
* Provide technical oversight on solution configuration, design, proposal, and deployment
* Assist with strategy development on how to best position technology internally and externally, including management, driving and reporting all corresponding architecture opportunities, and archiving financial targets related to revenue growth and gross profit
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with emerging technologies as they apply to modern data center operations and architecture.
* 5 or more years providing solutions in a large enterprise data center environment.
* Experience providing infrastructure as a service.
* Technical expertise in required technology
* Excellent client management/resolution and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience translating business requirements to technical requirements
* Experience with statement of work (SOW)/bill of materials (BOM) creation and scoping/pricing services
* Experience with design/network architecture
* Experience with competitive positioning
Experience with emerging technologies as they apply to modern data center operations and architecture. Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate the ability to proactively keep his/her skills current as new technologies are brought into the marketplace.
The candidate will be required to interface directly with customer technical staff and executive leadership. The ability to verbally communicate by phone and face to face with various levels of management and technical staff and adapt their communication style effectively to various members of staff is one of the most important skills required.
Strong presentation skills are a must.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate a high level of skill in written communication. This communication will be in the form of email communication and written solution documentation. The ability to adapt the style of writing to optimize communication to various levels of management and technical staff will be a high priority requirement.
The candidate will demonstrate the understanding of business requirements as they relate to IT and the ability to map those requirements onto technologies offered by the DCS program.
The candidate will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn the DCS solutioning process and be able to field Request For Solution (RFS) tickets. This process includes requirement gathering and clarification, solution description documentation, cost estimate evaluation and presentation. The candidate will provide creative and quality solutions for customers of the DCS program. These solutions will be driven by customer business requirements and highlight the advantages of multiple options available in the DCS Program.
The candidate will demonstrate the ability to rapidly learn the technologies that are in play as part of the DCS contract. In addition, must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and understand the structure of the MSI/Multi-SCP structure of the DCS contract.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience and skills in hybrid-cloud architecture and familiarity with the major cloud vendors in the marketplace.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.