At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world's leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience with designing RPA solutions, Automation Anywhere strongly preferred.
* At least 7 years of IT application architecture and senior development experience.
* .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
* Should have knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server, My SQL
* Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
* Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques.
* Experience mentoring a team to follow best practices.
* Experience in a software professional services or consulting organization with customer facing engagements.
* Have experience in managing/leading a team of at least 5 people to achieve specific technical outcomes
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Technical leadership responsibility for customer project solutions and delivery either as the sole technical resource on a customer project or the leader of a technical delivery team which may comprise a combination of other Automation Anywhere employees, customer employees, and partner consultants.
* Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
* Work directly with large enterprise customer IT departments, business units, and certified partners with functional and technical expertise in areas of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) including automation solution design and development, Center of Excellence (COE) and governance setup, product deployment and development best practices implementation and training, RPA operations, RPA analytics, and business process improvement.
* Lead technical design and development of complex task bots that automate and integrate mission critical business processes involving various application, software, and programming technologies including Web and Windows Applications, SAP, Oracle Business Applications, SQL/Relational Databases, Image Recognition (OCR), Excels, PDFs, APIs, Web Services, and Microsoft C#.NET, as well as any custom or third party system required by the customer for automation.
* Lead the design and implementation of large scale enterprise infrastructure buildouts to support Automation Anywhere products and technologies including networking, security, hardware, database, and operating system implementation, configuration, operations, and troubleshooting Work with network stacks (TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, VLAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, SSL, ports & protocols, packet and payload analysis), load balancers, proxy's, firewalls (F5, Barracuda, Cisco, Palo Alto), enterprise production monitoring systems (Tivoli, HP, MS SCOM, VMWare VSphere, Splunk), relational database configuration, integration, security, and troubleshooting (SQL Server 2012+, Oracle 11i+, Mondo DB, PostgreSQL).
* Apply Automation Anywhere best practices and Business Process Management (BPM) industry standards to assist with automation process assessment, requirements, solution design, development, coding standards, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) adherence, production systems deployment, and technical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Lead, mentor, and advise customers and partner teams in all facets of SDLC standards and methodologies from business case evaluation, requirements, design, planning, project management, development, testing, UAT, production readiness and deployment, operations, and support. Utilize industry standards and best practices in software and project management methodologies required by customers such as Scrum, Agile, RAD, waterfall, etc., using MS Project for tracking and reporting project status and progress.
* Advise and mentor customers and certified partners in security, risk management, and mitigation as required for financial, privacy, regulatory, and compliance governed processes to ensure risks and controls are properly designed, implemented, and monitored for critical, sensitive, and private data. Provide mentoring and coaching of industry standards for HIPAA, SOX, GAAP, PCI, and SEC regulations (IT/Data/Security) as well as risk mitigation best practices including audit trail logging, segregation of duties, data backup and retention policies, and any other customer-imposed requirements or regulations. Work with MS DPAPI, SSL, TLS, HTTPS, RBAC, Active Directory, credential management, credential vaults such as CyberArk, and MS to ensure proper security protocols and configurations are implemented.
* Develop VBScripts and Windows class libraries (DLL) using C#.NET for use with Automation Anywhere MetaBots, to integrate with customer third party systems and custom applications by utilizing exposed/public Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and MS-Office Interop Assemblies.
* Conduct onsite classroom style workshops for customers and certified partners on Automation Anywhere best practices for task development and coding, robust error handling, audit trail logging and apply best practices for exception handling, object oriented design and principals, design patterns, and stack tracing to ensure high quality and robust production deliverables.
* Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
* Provide training over the web or in-person
* Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
* Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
* Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
* Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
* Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
* Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
* Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
* Own the documentation of the technology architecture - for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
* Resolving issues that might come up during development
* Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
* Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
* Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
* Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
* Bachelors Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience
* Certified RPA developer
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere is a company developing robotic process automation (RPA) solutions.