One Network Enterprises
* Support pre-sales activities like RFI/RFP response, solution proposal, demos and onsite customer discovery workshops
* Participate as a member of the One Network's supply chain solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
* Design and Architect supply chain solutions that best meets the client's requirements based on ONE RTVN application
* Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of the supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine and business workflow configuration
* Perform testing and analysis to ensure the solutions perform as designed
* Perform training sessions for clients and partners and support through go-live process, and play a key role in promoting solutions adoption
* Work with Project Leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
* Coordinate implementation activities across multiple team members.
* Understand supply chain management concepts and mathematical models, including forecast, replenishment, inventory management, etc.
* Have strong general consulting skills including skills in business analysis, process mapping, and problem solving
* Information systems implementation skills including requirements / process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, data analysis, training and support
* Ability to analyze product functional issues and come up with feasible resolutions
* Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
* Strong interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication
* Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain. Masters degree is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
* 6-8 years work experience building, implementing Java enterprise applications.
* Strong analytical problem solving skills.
* Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
* Demonstrated experience writing Java/J2EE code in an enterprise application environment.
* Experience with Java application servers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere).
* Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets) , and XML.
* Experience with Databases (Oracle) and SQL, including relational database design, complex queries, and performance tuning.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case development.
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
* Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
* Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus.
About One Network Enterprises
One Network Enterprises develops a multi-party cloud platform that provides supply chain solutions for organizations worldwide.