The Digital Technology team (Digital IT) moves quickly, efficiently and effectively on the right work for the business at the right times, providing end-to-end technology solutions for the business. Chase supports more than 23 million households and is the number one small business lender in the United States - and as a technology function, we support not only that world as it exists today, but make sure it succeeds as we grow. We operate as business partners, solving problems together with the business and driving better cost to service.
As a leader on our team, you will be responsible for the following:
* Demonstrates knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for more than one project and/or application
* Participates in cross-functional discussions to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces.
* Identified and implements areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts.
* Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff.
* Facilitates application training of new resources.
* Accountable for the development of test project plans, test schedule, test plans, and detailed test cases as defined by DIGITAL Project Lifecycle
* Leads and participates in review sessions of business requirements, technical requirements, and design documents to ensure that software changes are understood to facilitate testing.
* Accountable for coordinating, communicating, disseminating testing timelines, deliverables, and all other information to QA Manager and project teams.
* Responsible for broad-scope of decision-making. Day to day decisions are made without supervision or review.
* Accountable for adherence to established test standards and procedures.
* Assess risk to project based on results of execution and validation. Makes appropriate recommendation based on risks identified.
* Sponsors initiatives designed to support continual QA process improvements, and the integration of the QA process with other development activities.
* Daily interaction with a global team.
* Initiates and completes test escape and root cause analysis, testing lessons learned, recommends future process improvements and defect prevention.
* Creates and reviews with manager test estimates for accuracy.
* Provides leadership in a matrix environment - which may or may not include direct reports.
* Documenting all test artifacts including full audit and transparency of traceability from requirements to tests, and evidence of test planning and execution.
* Lead multiple test programs including relationship management with product team and business.
* Manage employee and contractor resources including staffing activities, career planning and resource allocation.
* A college degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of five plus years of experience with the following: * Testing techniques to include functional, regression, sanity/smoke, batch, and system testing
* Creating test strategies and test case development
* Planning and coordinating test activities
* Test case development and defect resolution
* JIRA/Zephyr or HP's Application Lifecycle Management
* Familiarity with American Disabilities Act, WCAG 2.0 criteria and testing tools (manual and automated)
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
* Collaborative decision-making and good judgment
* Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
* Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
* Experience with client server environments
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of Agile Application Development concepts
* Must have experience with defining and monitoring test assignments and defect lifecycle across multiple projects.
* Must have experience contributing towards hiring employees and conducting performance assessment against Key Performance Indicators.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.