Software Test Engineer
Req #: 219338
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Join Team CACI in supporting the NGA Analysis Services Integrated Program Office (IPA) by providing technical Geospatial-Intelligence (GEOINT) analytic production and workflow capabilities to NGA, the NSG, and the ASG. The mission of the AOS Project Office is to provide world-class GEOINT workflow orchestration and GEOINT product production services.
The Software Test Engineer will ensure the overall health and strong posture of complex software architectures. The Software Test Engineer will be responsible to create Test Plan, Test Cases and develop/update test automation scripts. Proven track record of build test automation teams and frameworks in large organizations ability to work in high pace environment.
More About the Role:
* Create Test Plan, Test case and detailed Defect Report
* Create automation test scripts using Java/Java Scripts
* Create Design document and test automation implementation plan· Solid experience Design, develops, and deploys automated tests
* Proven track record of build test automation teams and frameworks in large organizations ability to work in high pace environment
* Experience with but not limited to Red Hat, Windows Server, Oracle, JMeter, Jenkins, Swagger, Nexus Enjoy using multiple tools and languages: e.g. Java, Java-script, Python•
* Bachelor's degree plus five years of experience or Master's degree plus three years of experience in software development
* Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
* Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies, including test-driven development.
* Demonstrated knowledge of NGA software accreditation procedures.
* Demonstrated knowledge of NGA security procedures.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.