Software Test Engineer
Req #: 220104
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
What You'll Get to Do:
* Understand Cybersecurity: Work with a team of passionate, intelligent, and innovative engineers to understand and identify current and future Cybersecurity needs and challenges, and develop state of the art Cyber solutions to address those challenges.
* Tools and Network Design: Design and develop comprehensive test environments for verification and risk assessment of Cybersecurity solutions, including assessment of COTS tools, custom tool development, and test network design and configuration.
* Cybersecurity Evaluation: Derive and execute comprehensive requirements verification test plans and full operational risk assessments.
More About the Role:
* Become a subject matter expert in various network technologies and products (e.g. IP/MPLS, 4G LTE, Optical Transport, etc.)
* Understand and execute traffic generation, modeling and simulation tools and techniques
* Build and integrate test automation suites to support traffic generation, network re-configuration, test case execution, logging & analysis.
* Identify and evaluate security strengths and weaknesses
* Develop relationships with customers and cooperatively identify new approaches to address customer needs
* Perform other duties as required
* MUST OBTAIN/RETAIN A GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE at the level to perform the duties of the position
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Strong preference for active Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance, AND ability to obtain additional clearance(s) as needed at the level to perform the job
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of cybersecurity, IP and Wireless networking, and Optical Transport technologies preferred
* Experience with test automation, issue tracking, traffic generation, and other testing tools
* Software development and/or scripting skills to support troubleshooting and test automation script development (C/C++, python preferred)
* Experience with Linux, embedded system and various real-time operating systems
BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Preferably a minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.