Our goal is to modernize, streamline and automate. As a member of the DevOps team, you will work collaboratively with Software and Hardware Engineers and other DevOps team members to verify and improve our products. You will help automate and streamline our operation and processes to quickly and effectively identify/escalate potential issues. You will provide expertise in the planning, construction and execution of manual and automated tests.
* Manual testing of User Stories during Scrum Sprint cycles.
* Incorporate requirements into a comprehensive automated test plan to include but not limited to: smoke, functional, integration, system, and regression.
* Analyze unit tests for smoke, functional, integration, system, and regression test opportunities.
* Collection and creation of test data.
* Coordinate CI/CD time estimates and schedules for automated testing efforts.
* Perform coordination and execution of code and builds verification and check acceptable criteria of functionality.
* .Assist in developing and improvements of quality testing procedures.
* Determine equipment needs and equipment resource for verification tasks and place proper requests with management.
* Attend project meetings to include but not limited to: Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Daily Stand-Ups.
* Work closely with QA to identify test automation opportunities.
* Identify and report automation test metrics.
* Ability to improve existing test automation frameworks.
* Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations and/or tools.
* Work with DevOps Engineers to enable various testing frameworks within the CI/CD pipelines.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in a science or technology field.
* 2 years of formal software test experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Detailed oriented and excellent analytical skills with ability to portray information in a logical and well-organized manner.
* Experience in test automation frameworks and using scripting languages.
* Knowledge of test methodologies and their application.
* Experience testing on either Linux or Windows platforms.
* Experience testing on both Linux and/or Windows platforms.
* Experience with Froglogic Squish GUI Tester.
* Experience with Jenkins pipelines.
* Experience with Agile software development and Scrum
QRC Technologies (QRC) specializes in development and manufacture of RF Test and Measurement products. QRC develops and produces survey tools for cellular communication systems, phone-based measurement, stimulation tools, forensic tools, and integrated RF recording and playback equipment.
QRC was founded in 1987 and has been serving as a systems integrator since its inception, and in the last decade has expanded with a portfolio of RF Test and Measurement products. The company has over 100 employees in multiple locations, including Gaithersburg, MD, and the world headquarters located in Fredericksburg, VA. QRC tools cover CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EvDO, WiMAX, LTE, and WIFI protocols.
Some benefits of working at QRC include:
* Very Competitive Compensation
* Flexible working schedule and hours
* Great working culture (low bureaucracy, great teammates)
* 20 Days Paid Time Off and 10 Federal Holidays
* Immediately Eligible for Medical and Dental Coverage
* 401(k) plan with Employer Match
* 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
QRC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.