* Java development experience with proven abilities to support software development activities in an Agile software development lifecycle on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
* The scope of work includes: design, develop, and unit test system functionality, regression testing, user acceptance testing, system integration, production deployment, and support on-going operations and maintenance activities
* Working in a collaborative environment
* A TS/SCI clearance with a current SSBI, and the ability to be accessed to the customer's programs is required to be considered for this position
* Self-starter and flexibility to wear multiple hats in a multi-disciplinary scrum team
* Ability to take customer requirements and translate them into software products, build analysis tools from the ground up and effectively display information to senior decision makers
* Leadership, organizational, oral presentation, executive writing and SW documentation skills
* Ability to proliferate tools and functionality across multiple domains and disparate systems
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Ability to travel is required
* 5 or more years of professional development experience across several programming languages
* Hands on experience using object-oriented programming languages and concepts
* Fluency in Java/J2EE, JSP, Web Services Development using IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Netbeans, Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
* Experience using Java Frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
* Experience in deployment and troubleshooting of web services and applications
* Familiarity with microservice concepts and implementation
* Knowledge in Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, or similar • Experience using source code repositories such as git or SVN
* Familiarity with modern DevOps practices and Continuous Integration & Deployment
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services
* Excellent analytical and assessment skills
* Exposure to Agile approaches to software development
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, and 3+ yrs applicable experience in Computer Science or an Engineering, Scientific, Analysis field
* At least five years of relevant experience in government acquisition management (to include software acquisition)
* Must be familiar with the Department of Defense (DoD) space acquisition life-cycle management processes
* Knowledge on the systems, organization, personnel, activities and capabilities of U.S. space systems Preferred Experience
* Master's Degree is strongly desired
* Acquisition experience at the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) or equivalent.
* 10+ years of experience in software acquisition desired.
* A strong technical background is desired with 10+ years' experience in space systems, operations, satellite and special access programs acquisition
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1921819 Date posted 06/14/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.